Analysis includes pH, salinity, concentrations of soluble salts, fertility (all 15 essential nutrients), sodium, and concentrations of 15 non-essential trace and heavy metals including aluminum, arsenic, cadmium, lead; SAR & moisture. For used potting soil, coco-coir mixes, etc. This is the most advanced and complete soil testing available in the cannabis space. Please fill out the below fields along with your purchase of this item.
Analysis combines Advanced & Essential Nutrient Analysis to provide the most complete nutrient data set for effective amendment formulation. Analysis includes pH, salinity, concentrations of soluble salts, fertility (all 15 essential nutrients), sodium, and concentrations of 15 non-essential trace and heavy metals including aluminum, arsenic, cadmium, lead; SAR, moisture and more! For native soils ONLY. Not recommended for potting soil. Please fill out the below fields along with your purchase of this item.
The major components are humic (4.5% by volume) and fulvic acids (2.3% by volume). Both of these organic compounds have a large concentration of binding sites that allow them to act like sponges, and bind them to root zones. This feature allows nutrient ions to not leech away but be present to allow plants to uptake them, improving their use efficacy. This in turn helps reduce application rates needed for fertilizers because since nutrient uptake is made more efficient. Dirt M.D. is produced from the best freshwater based humate sources. Application Rate
- As a foliar fertilizer mix 2.5 mL of Dirt M.D.™ per 1 gallon of water, depending on frequency of foliar
- As a soil drench mix 2.5- 5 mL Dirt M.D.™ per 1 gallon of water.
- Dirt M.D. is part of our Soilscape Solutions Feed Chart. You can find specific suggested application rates, based on rigorous field testing, to get the most out of our products.
Includes total bacteria & fungi biomass ratios, active bacteria & fungi count and protozoa identification & count in soil & compost tea.
Insect Frass 2-2-2 from Organic Nutrients is insect excrement (insect guano) that contains beneficial micro organisms and is one of the only immediately plant-available source of chitin (pronounced "kite-in"). Chitin fortifies a plant from the inside out, causing an "auto immune" response that assists in combating pests and fungal pathogens. This response also causes vascular dilation which in turn increases the translocation of nutrients throughout the plant. This product contains every micro-nutrient and macro-nutrient with high levels of nitrogen and moderate levels of silicone, potassium, phosphorus and a calcium-magnesium ration of 1:4. Application Rate
- As a compost extract use 2 tsp. of Insect Frass™ per gallon of water. Apply to water and let steep for 6 - 24 hours.
- As a full strength root drench use 1/2 cup of Insect Frass™ per gallon of water.
- As a foliar spray use 1-2 tsp. of Insect Frass™ per gallon of water.
- Apply weekly, not in direct sunlight and under 80 F.
- Use within 2 hours of mixing or steeping.