Tissue Nutrient Analysis
Includes all micro & macro nutritive comparison of average values in plant tissues. Reasons why you would want to test your plant tissue for nutrient analysis.
- Testing in conjunction with a Soil Nutrient Analysis provides a much clearer picture of nutrient cycling
- Tissues samples are more efficient at diagnosing plant deficiencies in real time
- Essential when it comes to crop steering
Residual Pesticide Screen
The Multi-Residue Screen covers 150 common pesticides, insecticide, herbacides, and fungicides. Reasons why you would want to conduct a Residual Pesticide Screening
- When there have been uncertain cultivation practices carried out in a given soil media
- To confirm that certain pesticides have not been used in soil media over previous crop cycles
- When testing new products for use in your cultivation strategy - ie. compost sources, soil sources, other nutritional inputs to be used in the soil media
Analysis includes identification of insects in plant tissue, roots or soil. Please send samples in accordance with where you're experiencing issues ie. plant tissue, soil, roots, etc Note: Testing will only come with the test results. We strongly recommend a follow up consultation once results are received. For additional review of materials please purchase 'Plus Half Hour Consultation" option from the field below. With this consultation the test results will be reviewed in detail with one of our professionals. We will follow up to schedule a consultation within 48 hours of receiving your results if the selection was made.