Soilscape Solutions® Rhizoscape Rhizothrive
Rhizoscape Rhizothrive is a soil bio-stimulant, formulated from stable humic substances, complex carbohydrates and seawater minerals. These components help support microbial populations and allow plants to thrive. Application Rate
- As a soil drench: Mix 5 - 20 mL of Soilscape Solutions® Rhizoscape Rhizothrive per 1 gallon of water.
- We recommend Rhizoscape Rhizothrive as part of our Soil Activation Protocol as part of soil amending.
- Rhizothrive is part of our Soilscape Solutions Feed Chart. You can find specific suggested application rates, based on rigorous field testing, to get the most out of our products.
Soilscape Solutions® Roots N’ Fruits
This conventional phosphorus fertilizer provides immediately, 100% plant available phosphate. Fortified with Ammoniacal NH4 Nitrogen, this fertilizer is an excellent choice for vigorous rooting, and flowering growth stages. Application Rate
- For foliar solution mix 1 - 5 mL of Soilscape Solutions® Roots N' Fruits per 1 gallon of water.
- For a soil drench mix 2.5 - 15 ml of Soilscape Solutions® Roots N' Fruits per 1 gallon of water.
- Roots N' Fruits is part of our Soilscape Solutions Feed Chart. You can find specific suggested application rates, based on rigorous field testing, to get the most out of our products.
Ag Pellets 4-4-2
Ag Pellets 4-4-2 are derived from dehydrated chicken manure from the finest California chickens. With a 3.9% slowly available nitrogen and other slow release macronutrients, Ag Pellets can be used in any agricultural application in accordance with a crop nutrient management plan. Allowed for use in organic production of cannabis, fruits, vegetables, grassland production, turf and landscape plants, and more! Not only will the Ag Pellets provide vital nutrients to your plants, but it will also help the soil to hold more water and nutrients, help feed microorganisms and worms in the soil, and help with drainage and aeration. Application Rate
- Cannabis applications: 2 lbs/ yard for light dep and 5 lbs/ yard for full term
- Landscape applications: apply 10-20 lbs/ 1000 ft2 for turf and 2-3 lbs/100 ft2 for ornamental plants and gardens
Shrimp Meal 5-8-0
Don't be shellfish! Give your plants the seafood extravaganza they deserve! Shrimp Shell Meal is rich in nitrogen, phosphorus, and calcium to provide organic nutrients to your soil. The shrimp meal should be incorporated and mixed thoroughly into the soil media. Excellent food source for microbial action.