1 gal, 2.5 gal, 5 gal, 30 gal
Back to products
Soilscape Solutions® Roots N’ Fruits
$89.75 – $1,750.00
This conventional phosphorus fertilizer provides immediately, 100% plant available phosphate. Fortified with Ammoniacal NH4 Nitrogen, this fertilizer is an excellent choice for vigorous rooting, and flowering growth stages.
- For foliar solution mix 1 – 5 mL of Soilscape Solutions® Roots N’ Fruits per 1 gallon of water.
- For a soil drench mix 2.5 – 15 ml of Soilscape Solutions® Roots N’ Fruits per 1 gallon of water.
- Roots N’ Fruits is part of our Soilscape Solutions Feed Chart. You can find specific suggested application rates, based on rigorous field testing, to get the most out of our products.
Shipping NOTE for 30 gal drums:
Shipping quote and delivery coordination will be made and issued within 1-2 business days from purchase date. Please contact us at [email protected] or (707)-273-8758 for immediate needs. Freight charges will apply unless being picked up locally.
If you are a client with a special tax exemption (ie. Resale, Amendment or Ag Exemption) please contact our Office directly at (707) 273-8758 to place your order. We are not able to honor your exemptions for online orders at this time. If you have a special tax exemption, we are unable to adjust past sales tax should you place an order online.
SKU: N/A Categories: Fertilizers, Soilscape Solutions
Be the first to review “Soilscape Solutions® Roots N’ Fruits”
Shipping & Delivery
Made entirely from vegetable ingredients and designed for organic gardening, Root·Juice combines two amazing natural substances: premium humic acid and seaweed. It’s specially formulated to encourage vigorous root development and enhance the natural biological life that surrounds and supports your plant’s root system. Right from the start, Root·Juice helps with the initial roots stage as well as the growth of plants that have already rooted. This ensures the plant is better prepared to absorb nutrients quickly – resulting in a strong, resilient crop and a guaranteed good harvest for all plant breeders. Application:
- Water - regular watering, hydroponics, watering system
- Dose - 1-4 ml per liter of water
The major components are humic (4.5% by volume) and fulvic acids (2.3% by volume). Both of these organic compounds have a large concentration of binding sites that allow them to act like sponges, and bind them to root zones. This feature allows nutrient ions to not leech away but be present to allow plants to uptake them, improving their use efficacy. This in turn helps reduce application rates needed for fertilizers because since nutrient uptake is made more efficient. Dirt M.D. is produced from the best freshwater based humate sources. Application Rate
- As a foliar fertilizer mix 2.5 mL of Dirt M.D.™ per 1 gallon of water, depending on frequency of foliar
- As a soil drench mix 2.5- 5 mL Dirt M.D.™ per 1 gallon of water.
- Dirt M.D. is part of our Soilscape Solutions Feed Chart. You can find specific suggested application rates, based on rigorous field testing, to get the most out of our products.
Pure Protein Dry 15-1-1
Pure Protein Dry (15-1-1) is an organic fish fertilizer derived from cod fish hydrolysate. High amino acid profile, 80% L-amino acids, pH Perfect, (15-1-1), contains macro- and micro-nutrients. Completely water-soluble and non-toxic to surrounding environment. Application Rate
- As a foliar fertilizer mix 0.5 -4 Tbsp. of PPD 15-1-1 per 1 gallon of water.
- As a soil drench mix 1 -4 Tbsp. of PPD 15-1-1 per 1 gallon of water.
- Spraying full-term or full sun plants with Pure Protein 15-1-1 can help prevent early flowering and extend a healthy, vigorous vegetative growth period.
Organics Alive Finisher Formula V-K Dry Soluble 0-2-10
Organics Alive V- PK Dry Soluble Powder is designed for plants in full production of flower and fruit. It has a macronutrients value of 0-10-8 (N-P-K) N (Nitrogen) P (Phosphorus) K (Potassium) which is designed for plants that need phosphorus and potassium to build and maintain fruit and flowers during critical stages of growth. Organics Alive fertilizer is effective in foliar applications due to the innovative carbon based technology. Organics Alive Dry Soluble Powders are 100% soluble. They are not micronized nor liquid suspension. They will dissolve in water and become a solution. This allows their fertilizers to be used in all irrigation systems, automatic dosers, foggers, atomizers, jet fans, and flat tape. Their fertilizers do not collect biofilms nor do they accumulate salt or mineral composites in fertigation systems. Application Rate
- As a foliar fertilizer mix 1 tsp. per gallon of water.
- As a soil drench mix 1 tsp or 5ml per gallon of water
- Regular fertilizers break down into nutrient ions (NO3-, PO4-2 or K+) and are absorbed by the plant roots through active transport, meaning the plant needs to expend some energy and/or exchange other nutrients to allow absorption.
- OA fertilizers do not undergo this break down process because they are built on carbon and are neutral. This neutrality allows them to pass through the epidermis of the plant through topical foliar applications. The carbon acts as a facilitator for passive absorption which allows the plant to take in nutrients and save energy for its growth.
NPKali Pro Veg 3-5-21
NPKali Pro line is formulated as a complete fertilizer, with all plant essential macro, micro and trace elements. Nutrient availability and nutrient solubility play a key role in our formulations. The NPKali Pro line of conventional fertilizers adheres to maximum nutrient solubility, availability and consistency. NPKali Veg is formulated for the vegetative stage of plant growth. Application Rate
- For mixing guidelines please use the direction sheet for stock solutions Click Here to Download PDF and the Soilscape Solutions Feed Chart for our suggested application rates.
- NPKali Pro is best utilized with Dosatron injectors and Netafim Irrigation supplies for easy, hands off application.
- We recommend NPKali as a stand alone fertilizer program or also, in addition to Organic Feed programs.
- We do fully custom buildout and designs.
- Schedule Your Consultation Today.
Organics Alive FCB Castor Bean Foliar
Organics Alive FCB is an organic & natural liquid derived from fermented castor beans. It regulates and manages the energy process in the plant at different growth stages. FCB helps keep plants cells turgid under hot and dry conditions. FCB regulates plant energy by managing excess radiation absorbed by the leaves. This process results in redirecting energy in the plant for higher photosynthesis rate and nutrient absorption to convert them into carbohydrates, sugars and proteins. FCB allows your plant to minimize the use of ATP from the mitochondria that cools down chloroplast and redirects that energy for plant growth and health. Active ingredients in the product also regulate plant-cell osmotic potential to reduce water loss and stimulate plant growth. In this entire process, the plant improves its nutrients utilization resulting in faster growth, mitigating stress and increasing yields with a better quality of harvest. Application Rate
- As a foliar fertilizer mix 2-4 ml per gallon of water.
BioBizz Bio – Heaven
Your plants will look forward to complete, all-round nirvana with Bio·Heaven. It contains carefully selected biological stimulants, such as amino acids – the basic building blocks for proteins and enzymes that are essential for the plant’s structure and metabolism. As a result, this specially formulated energy booster not only improves the effects and translocation of nutrients in all foliar sprays and fertiliser blends – but it also gets rid of toxins through boosting the plant’s anti-oxidant system and repairs chlorophyll production. The Bio-Heaven Benefits: Bio·Heaven stimulates enzymatic activity and fast nutrient absorption, while increasing the chelate of essential macro and micronutrients. Plants are also able to retain more moisture and experience less humidity stress as a result. Bio·Heaven also provides an outstanding source of carbonic acid for microorganisms in the soil. Ultimately, the crop performs better and you can look forward to a higher quality yield. How to Use: Bio·Heaven can be used during the entire growing and flowering period on every type of substrate, coco mix or hydroponic systems. When using All·Mix or Light·Mix, the ideal dose is starting with 2ml and slowly increasing to 5ml per 1 litre of water. NOTE: If you have purchased a 200 liter our team will reach out for you upon completion of your purchase about freight costs. Shipping quote and delivery coordination will be made and issued within 1-2 business days from purchase date. Please contact us at [email protected] or (707)-273-8758 for immediate needs. Freight charges will apply unless being picked up locally.
Soilscape Solutions® Rhizoscape Rhizothrive
Rhizoscape Rhizothrive is a soil bio-stimulant, formulated from stable humic substances, complex carbohydrates and seawater minerals. These components help support microbial populations and allow plants to thrive. Application Rate
- As a soil drench: Mix 5 - 20 mL of Soilscape Solutions® Rhizoscape Rhizothrive per 1 gallon of water.
- We recommend Rhizoscape Rhizothrive as part of our Soil Activation Protocol as part of soil amending.
- Rhizothrive is part of our Soilscape Solutions Feed Chart. You can find specific suggested application rates, based on rigorous field testing, to get the most out of our products.
There are no reviews yet.