16 fl oz, 1 gal
Organics Alive FCB Castor Bean Foliar
$30.00 – $180.00
Organics Alive FCB is an organic & natural liquid derived from fermented castor beans. It regulates and manages the energy process in the plant at different growth stages. FCB helps keep plants cells turgid under hot and dry conditions.
FCB regulates plant energy by managing excess radiation absorbed by the leaves. This process results in redirecting energy in the plant for higher photosynthesis rate and nutrient absorption to convert them into carbohydrates, sugars and proteins.
FCB allows your plant to minimize the use of ATP from the mitochondria that cools down chloroplast and redirects that energy for plant growth and health. Active ingredients in the product also regulate plant-cell osmotic potential to reduce water loss and stimulate plant growth. In this entire process, the plant improves its nutrients utilization resulting in faster growth, mitigating stress and increasing yields with a better quality of harvest.
- As a foliar fertilizer mix 2-4 ml per gallon of water.
- As a foliar fertilizer mix 0.5 -4 Tbsp. of PPD 15-1-1 per 1 gallon of water.
- As a soil drench mix 1 -4 Tbsp. of PPD 15-1-1 per 1 gallon of water.
- Spraying full-term or full sun plants with Pure Protein 15-1-1 can help prevent early flowering and extend a healthy, vigorous vegetative growth period.
- As a foliar fertilizer mix 1 ml per gallon of water.
- As a soil drench mix 1 ml per gallon of water
- As a soil drench mix 5-15 mL of Earth Juice OilyCann Cal-Mag per 1 gallon of water.
- Earth Juice OilyCann Cal-Mag is part of our Soilscape Solutions Feed Chart. You can find specific suggested application rates based on rigorous field testing, to get the most out of our products.
- As a foliar spray mix 1-2mL of Liquid Yucca per gallon of water.
- As a soil drench mix 1-2mL of Liquid Yucca per gallon of water.
- For foliar applications we highly recommend using Liquid Yucca with our entire Phylloscape Foliar Fertilizer Program.
- As a foliar fertilizer mix 1 tsp. per gallon of water.
- As a soil drench mix 1 tsp or 5ml per gallon of water
- Regular fertilizers break down into nutrient ions (NO3-, PO4-2 or K+) and are absorbed by the plant roots through active transport, meaning the plant needs to expend some energy and/or exchange other nutrients to allow absorption.
- OA fertilizers do not undergo this break down process because they are built on carbon and are neutral. This neutrality allows them to pass through the epidermis of the plant through topical foliar applications. The carbon acts as a facilitator for passive absorption which allows the plant to take in nutrients and save energy for its growth.
- For mixing guidelines please use the direction sheet for stock solutions Click Here to Download PDF and the Soilscape Solutions Feed Chart for our suggested application rates.
- NPKali Pro is best utilized with Dosatron injectors and Netafim Irrigation supplies for easy, hands off application.
- We recommend NPKali as a stand alone fertilizer program or also, in addition to Organic Feed programs.
- We do fully custom buildout and designs.
- Schedule Your Consultation Today.
- As a foliar fertilizer mix 5-15 mL of Pacific Gro ™ Sea-Phos per 1 gallon of water.
- As a soil drench mix 3-60 mL Pacific Gro ™ Sea-Phos per 1 gallon of water.
- Pacific Gro ™ Sea-Phos is part of our Soilscape Solutions Feed Chart. You can find specific suggested application rates, based on rigorous field testing, to get the most out of our products.