16 fl oz, 1 gal
Organics Alive FCB Castor Bean Foliar
$23.96 – $143.96
Organics Alive FCB is an organic & natural liquid derived from fermented castor beans. It regulates and manages the energy process in the plant at different growth stages. FCB helps keep plants cells turgid under hot and dry conditions.
FCB regulates plant energy by managing excess radiation absorbed by the leaves. This process results in redirecting energy in the plant for higher photosynthesis rate and nutrient absorption to convert them into carbohydrates, sugars and proteins.
FCB allows your plant to minimize the use of ATP from the mitochondria that cools down chloroplast and redirects that energy for plant growth and health. Active ingredients in the product also regulate plant-cell osmotic potential to reduce water loss and stimulate plant growth. In this entire process, the plant improves its nutrients utilization resulting in faster growth, mitigating stress and increasing yields with a better quality of harvest.
- As a foliar fertilizer mix 2-4 ml per gallon of water.
Organics Alive FPF Fermentation Extraction
- As a foliar fertilizer mix 1 ml per gallon of water.
- As a soil drench mix 1 ml per gallon of water
- Water - regular watering
- Dose - 1-4 ml per liter of water
Soilscape Solutions® Rhizoscape Rhizothrive
- As a soil drench: Mix 5 - 20 mL of Soilscape Solutions® Rhizoscape Rhizothrive per 1 gallon of water.
- We recommend Rhizoscape Rhizothrive as part of our Soil Activation Protocol as part of soil amending.
- Rhizothrive is part of our Soilscape Solutions Feed Chart. You can find specific suggested application rates, based on rigorous field testing, to get the most out of our products.
Pacific Gro ™ Oceanic Hydrolysate 2-1-0.3
- As a foliar fertilizer mix 5-15 mL of Pacific Gro ™ Oceanic Hydrolysate per 1 gallon of water.
- As a soil drench mix 3-60 mL Pacific Gro ™ Oceanic Hydrolysate per 1 gallon of water.
- Pacific Gro ™ Oceanic Hydrolysate is part of our Soilscape Solutions Feed Chart. You can find specific suggested application rates based on rigorous field testing, to get the most out of our products.
- Provides bio-available silicon as mono-silicic acid
- Fights against biotic stresses
- Fungal – Powdery mildew, mold, etc.
- Insects -Thrips, mites etc.
- Shields against abiotic stresses
- Saline conditions
- Extreme temperatures
- Supplies essential micronutrients – Zinc (Zn), Boron (B), Molybdenum
- Root Feeding
- 0.5 mL per gallon
- Apply weekly
- Foliar Feeding
- 2.5 mL per gallon
- Apply weekly
- Dilute and spray with lights off
- General Instructions
- Always add first to clean water
- Will foam, reduce agitation till completely mixed
- Dilute right before use, DO NOT PRE-MIX
- READ bottle for differing application rates for different sizes
Pure Protein Dry 15-1-1
- As a foliar fertilizer mix 0.5 -4 Tbsp. of PPD 15-1-1 per 1 gallon of water.
- As a soil drench mix 1 -4 Tbsp. of PPD 15-1-1 per 1 gallon of water.
- Spraying full-term or full sun plants with Pure Protein 15-1-1 can help prevent early flowering and extend a healthy, vigorous vegetative growth period.
Organics Alive Vegetative Formula V-N Dry Soluble 10-2-2
- As a foliar fertilizer mix 1 tsp. per gallon of water.
- As a soil drench mix 1 tsp or 5ml per gallon of water
- Regular fertilizers break down into nutrient ions (NO3-, PO4-2 or K+) and are absorbed by the plant roots through active transport, meaning the plant needs to expend some energy and/or exchange other nutrients to allow absorption.
- OA fertilizers do not undergo this break down process because they are built on carbon and are neutral. This neutrality allows them to pass through the epidermis of the plant through topical foliar applications. The carbon acts as a facilitator for passive absorption which allows the plant to take in nutrients and save energy for its growth.
There are no reviews yet.