1 L, 5 L, 10 L, 20 L, 200 L
$27.99 – $2,537.40
There are three excellent reasons to use this 100% organic flowering stimulator. First, it contains ingredients that can help increase the actual size and weight of the flower clusters. Second, nutrient uptake is improved. And third, plants grown with Top·Max result in sweeter, smooth tasting crops.
How it activates the flow of nutrients is essentially down to how it’s able to free up the minerals calcium, iron, and magnesium, in the soil, which stimulate the plant’s metabolism.
Benefit of Humic and Fulvic Acids in Top Max:
Top·Max is incredibly effective because of the humic acids it contains. The main source of these acids is an ancient substance in the soil called Leonardite. This comes from prehistoric trees and vegetation that flourished during the carboniferous period, 300 million years ago.
Fulvic acids also possess particular properties that contribute to healthy floral growth. These acids are taken from exceptionally rich sources of humate deposits found deep within the earth. Their natural electrical charge attracts nutrients and minerals present in both the microbiological soil base and applied organic fertilizers.
Humic and fulvic acids work together to boost the energy in old plant cells while stimulating new ones to form.
- Water – regular watering, hydroponics, watering system
- Dose – 1-4 ml per liter of water
How To Use:
Top·Max can be used throughout the entire flowering period and works especially well combined with Biobizz substrate mixtures.
In the first weeks of flowering, it is advised a dose of 1ml per liter of water. As harvest approaches and before flushing, the dose can be increased to 4ml per liter of water. Follow BioBizz’s official Nutrient Schedule for best results.
NOTE: If you have purchased a 200 liter our team will reach out for you upon completion of your purchase about freight costs. Shipping quote and delivery coordination will be made and issued within 1-2 business days from purchase date. Please contact us at [email protected] or (707)-273-8758 for immediate needs. Freight charges will apply unless being picked up locally.
Primo Hydrolysate 5-7-14
- As a soil drench mix 3 Tbsp of PPD (5-7-14) per 1 gallon of water.
BioBizz Bio – Heaven
- Water - regular watering, watering system, spray
- Dose - 1-4 ml per liter of water, 1-2 ml per liter of water (spray)
Organics Alive Bloom Formula V-PK Dry Soluble 0-10-8
- As a foliar fertilizer mix 1 tsp. per gallon of water.
- As a soil drench mix 1 tsp or 5ml per gallon of water
- Regular fertilizers break down into nutrient ions (NO3-, PO4-2 or K+) and are absorbed by the plant roots through active transport, meaning the plant needs to expend some energy and/or exchange other nutrients to allow absorption.
- OA fertilizers do not undergo this break down process because they are built on carbon and are neutral. This neutrality allows them to pass through the epidermis of the plant through topical foliar applications. The carbon acts as a facilitator for passive absorption which allows the plant to take in nutrients and save energy for its growth.
Pacific Gro ™ Sea-Phos 1.7-7-0
- As a foliar fertilizer mix 5-15 mL of Pacific Gro ™ Sea-Phos per 1 gallon of water.
- As a soil drench mix 3-60 mL Pacific Gro ™ Sea-Phos per 1 gallon of water.
- Pacific Gro ™ Sea-Phos is part of our Soilscape Solutions Feed Chart. You can find specific suggested application rates, based on rigorous field testing, to get the most out of our products.
Organics Alive FCB Castor Bean Foliar
- As a foliar fertilizer mix 2-4 ml per gallon of water.
Soilscape Solutions® Rhizoscape Rhizothrive
- As a soil drench: Mix 5 - 20 mL of Soilscape Solutions® Rhizoscape Rhizothrive per 1 gallon of water.
- We recommend Rhizoscape Rhizothrive as part of our Soil Activation Protocol as part of soil amending.
- Rhizothrive is part of our Soilscape Solutions Feed Chart. You can find specific suggested application rates, based on rigorous field testing, to get the most out of our products.
Soilscape Solutions® Roots N’ Fruits
- For foliar solution mix 1 - 5 mL of Soilscape Solutions® Roots N' Fruits per 1 gallon of water.
- For a soil drench mix 2.5 - 15 ml of Soilscape Solutions® Roots N' Fruits per 1 gallon of water.
- Roots N' Fruits is part of our Soilscape Solutions Feed Chart. You can find specific suggested application rates, based on rigorous field testing, to get the most out of our products.
There are no reviews yet.