|Dimensions||26 × 16 × 3 in|
NPKali Pro Bloom 0-12-20
NPKali Pro line is formulated as a complete fertilizer, with all plant essential macro, micro and trace elements. Nutrient availability and nutrient solubility play a key role in our formulations.
NPKali Bloom is designed to deliver your plants the essential macro-nutrients during flowering for dense, glistening flowers.
The NPKali Pro line of conventional fertilizers adheres to maximum nutrient solubility, availability and consistency.
NPKali Bloom is formulated for the flowering stage of plant growth.
Designed to be used in conjunction with either NPKali Base 15-0-0
- For mixing guidelines please use the direction sheet for stock solutions Click Here to Download PDF and the Soilscape Solutions Feed Chart for our suggested application rates.
- NPKali Pro is best utilized with Dosatron injectors and Netafim Irrigation supplies for easy, hands off application.
- We recommend NPKali as a stand alone fertilizer program or also, in addition to Organic Feed programs.
- We do fully custom buildout and designs.
- Schedule Your Consultation Today.
If you are a client with a special tax exemption (ie. Resale, Amendment or Ag Exemption) please contact our Office directly at (707) 273-8758 to place your order. We are not able to honor your exemptions for online orders at this time. If you have a special tax exemption, we are unable to adjust past sales tax should you place an order online.
SKU: NPKBLOOM25 PARENT Categories: Fertilizers, NPKali Pro
Be the first to review “NPKali Pro Bloom 0-12-20”
Shipping & Delivery
Organics Alive Finisher Formula V-K Dry Soluble 0-2-10
Organics Alive V- PK Dry Soluble Powder is designed for plants in full production of flower and fruit. It has a macronutrients value of 0-10-8 (N-P-K) N (Nitrogen) P (Phosphorus) K (Potassium) which is designed for plants that need phosphorus and potassium to build and maintain fruit and flowers during critical stages of growth. Organics Alive fertilizer is effective in foliar applications due to the innovative carbon based technology. Organics Alive Dry Soluble Powders are 100% soluble. They are not micronized nor liquid suspension. They will dissolve in water and become a solution. This allows their fertilizers to be used in all irrigation systems, automatic dosers, foggers, atomizers, jet fans, and flat tape. Their fertilizers do not collect biofilms nor do they accumulate salt or mineral composites in fertigation systems. Application Rate
- As a foliar fertilizer mix 1 tsp. per gallon of water.
- As a soil drench mix 1 tsp or 5ml per gallon of water
- Regular fertilizers break down into nutrient ions (NO3-, PO4-2 or K+) and are absorbed by the plant roots through active transport, meaning the plant needs to expend some energy and/or exchange other nutrients to allow absorption.
- OA fertilizers do not undergo this break down process because they are built on carbon and are neutral. This neutrality allows them to pass through the epidermis of the plant through topical foliar applications. The carbon acts as a facilitator for passive absorption which allows the plant to take in nutrients and save energy for its growth.
BioBizz Bio – Heaven
Your plants will look forward to complete, all-round nirvana with Bio·Heaven. It contains carefully selected biological stimulants, such as amino acids – the basic building blocks for proteins and enzymes that are essential for the plant’s structure and metabolism. As a result, this specially formulated energy booster not only improves the effects and translocation of nutrients in all foliar sprays and fertiliser blends – but it also gets rid of toxins through boosting the plant’s anti-oxidant system and repairs chlorophyll production. The Bio-Heaven Benefits: Bio·Heaven stimulates enzymatic activity and fast nutrient absorption, while increasing the chelate of essential macro and micronutrients. Plants are also able to retain more moisture and experience less humidity stress as a result. Bio·Heaven also provides an outstanding source of carbonic acid for microorganisms in the soil. Ultimately, the crop performs better and you can look forward to a higher quality yield. How to Use: Bio·Heaven can be used during the entire growing and flowering period on every type of substrate, coco mix or hydroponic systems. When using All·Mix or Light·Mix, the ideal dose is starting with 2ml and slowly increasing to 5ml per 1 litre of water. NOTE: If you have purchased a 200 liter our team will reach out for you upon completion of your purchase about freight costs. Shipping quote and delivery coordination will be made and issued within 1-2 business days from purchase date. Please contact us at [email protected] or (707)-273-8758 for immediate needs. Freight charges will apply unless being picked up locally.
MIKRO M.D. QUART - Each bottle makes 2000 gallons!
- Provides bio-available silicon as mono-silicic acid
- Fights against biotic stresses
- Fungal – Powdery mildew, mold, etc.
- Insects -Thrips, mites etc.
- Shields against abiotic stresses
- Saline conditions
- Extreme temperatures
- Supplies essential micronutrients – Zinc (Zn), Boron (B), Molybdenum
- Root Feeding
- 0.5 mL per gallon
- Apply weekly
- Foliar Feeding
- 2.5 mL per gallon
- Apply weekly
- Dilute and spray with lights off
- General Instructions
- Always add first to clean water
- Will foam, reduce agitation till completely mixed
- Dilute right before use, DO NOT PRE-MIX
- READ bottle for differing application rates for different sizes
Soilscape Solutions® Roots N’ Fruits
This conventional phosphorus fertilizer provides immediately, 100% plant available phosphate. Fortified with Ammoniacal NH4 Nitrogen, this fertilizer is an excellent choice for vigorous rooting, and flowering growth stages. Application Rate
- For foliar solution mix 1 - 5 mL of Soilscape Solutions® Roots N' Fruits per 1 gallon of water.
- For a soil drench mix 2.5 - 15 ml of Soilscape Solutions® Roots N' Fruits per 1 gallon of water.
- Roots N' Fruits is part of our Soilscape Solutions Feed Chart. You can find specific suggested application rates, based on rigorous field testing, to get the most out of our products.
Pacific Gro ™ Oceanic Hydrolysate 2-1-0.3
Pacific Gro is a highly bio-active liquid fertilizer derived from fish, micronized shrimp and crab caught in the Pacific Ocean off the coast of Washington and Oregon. This product is produced by cold-process enzymatic digestion - no fish oil removed, no heat applied, no enzymes added. Provides plant-available calcium, fish oil, marine nutrients and enzymes. Stimulates soil microbiology, especially beneficial fungi. Pacific Gro ™ Oceanic Hydrolysate is screened to 150 mesh for use in irrigation and sprayers. Application Rate
- As a foliar fertilizer mix 5-15 mL of Pacific Gro ™ Oceanic Hydrolysate per 1 gallon of water.
- As a soil drench mix 3-60 mL Pacific Gro ™ Oceanic Hydrolysate per 1 gallon of water.
- Pacific Gro ™ Oceanic Hydrolysate is part of our Soilscape Solutions Feed Chart. You can find specific suggested application rates based on rigorous field testing, to get the most out of our products.
Insect Frass 2-2-2
Insect Frass 2-2-2 from Organic Nutrients is insect excrement (insect guano) that contains beneficial micro organisms and is one of the only immediately plant-available source of chitin (pronounced "kite-in"). Chitin fortifies a plant from the inside out, causing an "auto immune" response that assists in combating pests and fungal pathogens. This response also causes vascular dilation which in turn increases the translocation of nutrients throughout the plant. This product contains every micro-nutrient and macro-nutrient with high levels of nitrogen and moderate levels of silicone, potassium, phosphorus and a calcium-magnesium ration of 1:4. Application Rate
- As a compost extract use 2 tsp. of Insect Frass™ per gallon of water. Apply to water and let steep for 6 - 24 hours.
- As a full strength root drench use 1/2 cup of Insect Frass™ per gallon of water.
- As a foliar spray use 1-2 tsp. of Insect Frass™ per gallon of water.
- Apply weekly, not in direct sunlight and under 80 F.
- Use within 2 hours of mixing or steeping.
Soilscape Solutions® Rhizoscape Rhizothrive
Rhizoscape Rhizothrive is a soil bio-stimulant, formulated from stable humic substances, complex carbohydrates and seawater minerals. These components help support microbial populations and allow plants to thrive. Application Rate
- As a soil drench: Mix 5 - 20 mL of Soilscape Solutions® Rhizoscape Rhizothrive per 1 gallon of water.
- We recommend Rhizoscape Rhizothrive as part of our Soil Activation Protocol as part of soil amending.
- Rhizothrive is part of our Soilscape Solutions Feed Chart. You can find specific suggested application rates, based on rigorous field testing, to get the most out of our products.
Primo Hydrolysate 5-7-14
Pure Protein Dry (5-7-14) is an organic fish fertilizer derived from fish hydrolysate, rock phosphate, and Potassium Sulfate. High amino acid profile, 80% L-amino acids, will not burn roots. pH Perfect, (5-7-14), contains macro- and micro-nutrients. Completely water-soluble and non-toxic to surrounding environment. Application Rate
- As a soil drench mix 3 Tbsp of PPD (5-7-14) per 1 gallon of water.
There are no reviews yet.