1 lb, 5 lb, 25 lb
Organics Alive Bloom Formula V-PK Dry Soluble 0-10-8
$34.36 – $479.96
Organics Alive V- PK Dry Soluble Powder is designed for plants in full production of flower and fruit. It has a macronutrients value of 0-10-8 (N-P-K) N (Nitrogen) P (Phosphorus) K (Potassium) which is designed for plants that need phosphorus and potassium to build and maintain fruit and flowers during critical stages of growth.
Organics Alive fertilizer is effective in foliar applications due to the innovative carbon based technology. Organics Alive Dry Soluble Powders are 100% soluble. They are not micronized nor liquid suspension. They will dissolve in water and become a solution. This allows their fertilizers to be used in all irrigation systems, automatic dosers, foggers, atomizers, jet fans, and flat tape. Their fertilizers do not collect biofilms nor do they accumulate salt or mineral composites in fertigation systems.
- As a foliar fertilizer mix 1 tsp. per gallon of water.
- As a soil drench mix 1 tsp or 5ml per gallon of water
- Regular fertilizers break down into nutrient ions (NO3-, PO4-2 or K+) and are absorbed by the plant roots through active transport, meaning the plant needs to expend some energy and/or exchange other nutrients to allow absorption.
- OA fertilizers do not undergo this break down process because they are built on carbon and are neutral. This neutrality allows them to pass through the epidermis of the plant through topical foliar applications. The carbon acts as a facilitator for passive absorption which allows the plant to take in nutrients and save energy for its growth.
Pacific Gro ™ Oceanic Hydrolysate 2-1-0.3
- As a foliar fertilizer mix 5-15 mL of Pacific Gro ™ Oceanic Hydrolysate per 1 gallon of water.
- As a soil drench mix 3-60 mL Pacific Gro ™ Oceanic Hydrolysate per 1 gallon of water.
- Pacific Gro ™ Oceanic Hydrolysate is part of our Soilscape Solutions Feed Chart. You can find specific suggested application rates based on rigorous field testing, to get the most out of our products.
Microbe Life Plus C
Power Si Original
- Improves uptake and absorption of nutrients and corrects nutritional imbalances that your crops may already be experiencing
- Increases resistance against abiotic (drought, salinity, heavy metals) and Biotic Stress (fungi and pest)
- Significantly reduces transpiration, or loss of moisture form the leaves
- Scientifically proven to improve the germination process and root structure under stress conditions
- Tank-stable, making it safe to leave inside of your reservoir without creating any unwanted residue
- Doesn't change the pH of your water
- Suitable for all types of crops
- Fully compatible with all other fertilizers, boosters and plant protection products
- Maximizes yield and improves end quality of crop
- Increase nutrient absorption
- Increase Bioavailability of all other nutrients by acting as an efficient transporter
- Reduces nutrient salt build-up
- Reduces dehydration of your crops
- Builds stronger cell walls decreasing susceptibility to various diseases resulting in stronger plants and thicker stems
- Water - regular watering, hydroponics, watering system
- Dose - 1-4 ml per liter of water
Insect Frass 2-2-2
- As a compost extract use 2 tsp. of Insect Frass™ per gallon of water. Apply to water and let steep for 6 - 24 hours.
- As a full strength root drench use 1/2 cup of Insect Frass™ per gallon of water.
- As a foliar spray use 1-2 tsp. of Insect Frass™ per gallon of water.
- Apply weekly, not in direct sunlight and under 80 F.
- Use within 2 hours of mixing or steeping.
- Water - regular watering, watering system, spray
- Dose - 1-4 ml per liter of water, 1-2 ml per liter of water (spray)
- Provides bio-available silicon as mono-silicic acid
- Fights against biotic stresses
- Fungal – Powdery mildew, mold, etc.
- Insects -Thrips, mites etc.
- Shields against abiotic stresses
- Saline conditions
- Extreme temperatures
- Supplies essential micronutrients – Zinc (Zn), Boron (B), Molybdenum
- Root Feeding
- 0.5 mL per gallon
- Apply weekly
- Foliar Feeding
- 2.5 mL per gallon
- Apply weekly
- Dilute and spray with lights off
- General Instructions
- Always add first to clean water
- Will foam, reduce agitation till completely mixed
- Dilute right before use, DO NOT PRE-MIX
- READ bottle for differing application rates for different sizes
There are no reviews yet.