2 lb, 5 lb, 25 lb
Insect Frass 2-2-2
$20.50 – $123.50
Insect Frass 2-2-2 from Organic Nutrients is insect excrement (insect guano) that contains beneficial micro organisms and is one of the only immediately plant-available source of chitin (pronounced “kite-in”).
Chitin fortifies a plant from the inside out, causing an “auto immune” response that assists in combating pests and fungal pathogens. This response also causes vascular dilation which in turn increases the translocation of nutrients throughout the plant.
This product contains every micro-nutrient and macro-nutrient with high levels of nitrogen and moderate levels of silicone, potassium, phosphorus and a calcium-magnesium ration of 1:4.
- As a compost extract use 2 tsp. of Insect Frass™ per gallon of water. Apply to water and let steep for 6 – 24 hours.
- As a full strength root drench use 1/2 cup of Insect Frass™ per gallon of water.
- As a foliar spray use 1-2 tsp. of Insect Frass™ per gallon of water.
- Apply weekly, not in direct sunlight and under 80 F.
- Use within 2 hours of mixing or steeping.