50 g, 250 g
$33.35 – $145.05
BioDigester, a blend of cellulose digester microbes, makes short work of dead plant material left in the field, especially root systems after harvest. Breaking down the debris into nutrient-rich soil. BioDigester aids in the digestion of compostable materials when making your own compost.
- As a soil drench apply 0.035 – 0.1 mL/gal or 0.03 – 0.09 g/gal
- 50g will treat 5-10k sq/ft of canopy
- All Tainio Biologicals products should be applied with Pepzyme Clear an active enzymatic product, to aid in biological activation.
- Apply BioDigester the week of harvest. It will not harm any live plant material or root systems. Post harvest it will immediately begin breaking down the root zone.
- Check out our full Building Soil Biology post for use of Tainio Biologicals products throughout the entire plant growth cycle.