75 g, 375 g
Tainio® Spectrum PSB™
$39.00 – $168.35
Spectrum PSB™ is phosphorus solubilizing biological soil inoculant. Phosphorus is necessary for vigorous plant growth during the flowering cycle. The solubilizing bacteria in Spectrum PSB™ help to break down the phosphorus that may already be present in the soil in insoluble organic forms which are unable to be absorbed by the plant.
- As a foliar drench apply 0.055 – 0.15 mL/gal or 0.05 – 0.15 g/gal
- 75g will treat 5-10k sq/ft of canopy
- During late vegetative and early flower cycle – after “flip”.
- Do not brew with compost tea. Bacteria is aggressive and will out compete. Can be incorporated into the tea at the end of the brewing cycle.
- All Tainio Biologicals products should be applied with Pepzyme Clear an active enzymatic product, to aid in biological activation.
- Check out our full Building Soil Biology post for use of Tainio Biologicals products throughout the entire plant growth cycle.