|6.5 × 1 × 11 in
A dry biological inoculant containing an extraordinarily diverse population of microbes plus mycorrhizal fungi. Beneficial bacteria and fungi in MycoGenesis™ will help free mineral nutrients from soils for a greater availability, colonize plant roots, and protect from pathogenic micro-organisms.
As a soil drench apply 0.33 – 1 mL/gal or 0.3 – 0.85 g/gal
As a soil drench 1 lb will treat 5-10k sq/ft of canopy
As a clone root dip add 45 g to 1 gallon of water
- Use 10-12 days after transplant as a drench.
- All Tainio Biologicals products should be applied with Pepzyme Clear an active enzymatic product, to aid in biological activation.
- For a root dip create a slurry and dip entire clone root zone into the solution at time transplant into soil media.
- Check out our full Building Soil Biology post for use of Tainio Biologicals products throughout the entire plant growth cycle.
- If using Tainio Spectrum NFB™ apply in alternating weeks.