1 gal, 2.5 gal, 5 gal, 30 gal
Back to products
Soilscape Solutions® Rhizoscape Rhizothrive
$39.25 – $765.25
Rhizoscape Rhizothrive is a soil bio-stimulant, formulated from stable humic substances, complex carbohydrates and seawater minerals. These components help support microbial populations and allow plants to thrive.
- As a soil drench: Mix 5 – 20 mL of Soilscape Solutions® Rhizoscape Rhizothrive per 1 gallon of water.
- We recommend Rhizoscape Rhizothrive as part of our Soil Activation Protocol as part of soil amending.
- Rhizothrive is part of our Soilscape Solutions Feed Chart. You can find specific suggested application rates, based on rigorous field testing, to get the most out of our products.
Shipping NOTE for 30 gal drums:
Shipping quote and delivery coordination will be made and issued within 1-2 business days from purchase date. Please contact us at [email protected] or (707)-273-8758 for immediate needs. Freight charges will apply unless being picked up locally.
If you are a client with a special tax exemption (ie. Resale, Amendment or Ag Exemption) please contact our Office directly at (707) 273-8758 to place your order. We are not able to honor your exemptions for online orders at this time. If you have a special tax exemption, we are unable to adjust past sales tax should you place an order online.
SKU: N/A Categories: Fertilizers, Soilscape Solutions
Be the first to review “Soilscape Solutions® Rhizoscape Rhizothrive”
Shipping & Delivery
Microbe Life Plus C
The consortium of cultures contained in this bottle is made up of 4 Bacillus strains and both endo and ecto mycorrhizal fungi. They are fermented together in the bottle for over six days, resulting in an ecosystem in a bottle. What It Is: The foundation for Microbe Life Hydroponic's Photosynthesis Plus, Plus-C is a complete ecosystem in the bottle. The proprietary formulation and culture growth enhances product performance via selective adaptation, resulting in superior performance in aerobic, facultative, anaerobic and anoxic environments. Shelf stable for two years. What it Does: Enhances plant functions at the foliar level and the root zone in both soil and soilless substrates. Enhances photosynthesis and biological function by allowing plants to capture and utilize radiant energy more efficiently. Speeds uptake and distribution of essential macro- and micro- nutrients required for all plant metabolic functions and growth. Promotes plant health and reduces input costs while increasing yields. May be used for indoor and outdoor use with all hydroponic, NFT, drip systems, aeroponic, irrigation and liquid feeding systems, with all soilless media, including Coco Coir. Compatible with all fertilizer programs. Always check pH and CF levels. Use in addition to ALL nutrient and fertilizer programs for maximum yields.
Insect Frass 2-2-2
Insect Frass 2-2-2 from Organic Nutrients is insect excrement (insect guano) that contains beneficial micro organisms and is one of the only immediately plant-available source of chitin (pronounced "kite-in"). Chitin fortifies a plant from the inside out, causing an "auto immune" response that assists in combating pests and fungal pathogens. This response also causes vascular dilation which in turn increases the translocation of nutrients throughout the plant. This product contains every micro-nutrient and macro-nutrient with high levels of nitrogen and moderate levels of silicone, potassium, phosphorus and a calcium-magnesium ration of 1:4. Application Rate
- As a compost extract use 2 tsp. of Insect Frass™ per gallon of water. Apply to water and let steep for 6 - 24 hours.
- As a full strength root drench use 1/2 cup of Insect Frass™ per gallon of water.
- As a foliar spray use 1-2 tsp. of Insect Frass™ per gallon of water.
- Apply weekly, not in direct sunlight and under 80 F.
- Use within 2 hours of mixing or steeping.
NPKali Pro Veg 3-5-21
NPKali Pro line is formulated as a complete fertilizer, with all plant essential macro, micro and trace elements. Nutrient availability and nutrient solubility play a key role in our formulations. The NPKali Pro line of conventional fertilizers adheres to maximum nutrient solubility, availability and consistency. NPKali Veg is formulated for the vegetative stage of plant growth. Application Rate
- For mixing guidelines please use the direction sheet for stock solutions Click Here to Download PDF and the Soilscape Solutions Feed Chart for our suggested application rates.
- NPKali Pro is best utilized with Dosatron injectors and Netafim Irrigation supplies for easy, hands off application.
- We recommend NPKali as a stand alone fertilizer program or also, in addition to Organic Feed programs.
- We do fully custom buildout and designs.
- Schedule Your Consultation Today.
Organics Alive FPF Fermentation Extraction
Organics Alive FPF is fermented plant and Non GMO grains. It is not mined or derived from mined sources. FPF is a powerful foliar inoculant and root drench with instant results. The elemental properties within its nature increases the plant’s ability to readily complex minerals and nutrients making them available to plant roots and easily absorbable through cell walls. FPF is fermented grains liquid which we isolate and extract using a non-base method for pure and clean material containing no heavy metals. FPF contains high levels of small molecule composition acids, amino acids, humic acid, minerals and enzymes. It is of low molecular weight. Because of its low molecular weight, it has the ability to readily bond minerals and elements into its molecular structure causing them to dissolve and become easily absorbed by plants. Application Rate
- As a foliar fertilizer mix 1 ml per gallon of water.
- As a soil drench mix 1 ml per gallon of water
Hoping for exuberant flowers that lead to tasty fruits? Then this 100% organic, complete liquid fertilizer, as its name suggests, is what you need. It contains the optimum blend of nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium, along with enzymes and amino acids – all working together in perfect harmony with the substrate. Trace elements and hormones of vegetable origin have also been added to help create a strong-stemmed and vigorous flowering plant. The Nutrients in Bio-Bloom: Potassium and phosphorus help the bulbs, calyces and petals to form and grow. Potassium especially, works with the natural rhythm of the plant throughout the day and night, which helps trigger the flowering process. How to Use: Bio·Bloom is an independently working fertilizer that can be used from the flowering period up to harvest. Biobizz recommends approximately 2-4ml of Bio·Bloom per liter of water. NOTE: If you have purchased a 200 liter our team will reach out for you upon completion of your purchase about freight costs. Shipping quote and delivery coordination will be made and issued within 1-2 business days from purchase date. Please contact us at [email protected] or (707)-273-8758 for immediate needs. Freight charges will apply unless being picked up locally.
Power Si Original
Power Si is the original patented form of stabilized, bioavailable silicic acid for crops. Power Si is a proprietary organic bio-mix containing highly bioavailable micro and macronutrients. It is a pure, highly concentrated formula with fast visible effects. Power Si also increases nutrient absorption and bioavailability of all other nutrients by acting as an efficient transporter and reduces nutrient salt build-up and dehydration of your crops. Power Si is proven to build stronger cell walls decreasing susceptibility to various diseases resulting in stronger plants and thicker stems. Power Si also corrects and reduces the space between internodes caused by environmental stress and nutrition imbalances improving your crops overall health. Power Si is soluble, bioavailable, and can be assimilated immediately by the plants in order to increase nutrient uptake and stimulate the immune responses. Why Use Power SI?
- Improves uptake and absorption of nutrients and corrects nutritional imbalances that your crops may already be experiencing
- Increases resistance against abiotic (drought, salinity, heavy metals) and Biotic Stress (fungi and pest)
- Significantly reduces transpiration, or loss of moisture form the leaves
- Scientifically proven to improve the germination process and root structure under stress conditions
- Tank-stable, making it safe to leave inside of your reservoir without creating any unwanted residue
- Doesn't change the pH of your water
- Suitable for all types of crops
- Fully compatible with all other fertilizers, boosters and plant protection products
- Maximizes yield and improves end quality of crop
- Increase nutrient absorption
- Increase Bioavailability of all other nutrients by acting as an efficient transporter
- Reduces nutrient salt build-up
- Reduces dehydration of your crops
- Builds stronger cell walls decreasing susceptibility to various diseases resulting in stronger plants and thicker stems
Made entirely from vegetable ingredients and designed for organic gardening, Root·Juice combines two amazing natural substances: premium humic acid and seaweed. It’s specially formulated to encourage vigorous root development and enhance the natural biological life that surrounds and supports your plant’s root system. Right from the start, Root·Juice helps with the initial roots stage as well as the growth of plants that have already rooted. This ensures the plant is better prepared to absorb nutrients quickly – resulting in a strong, resilient crop and a guaranteed good harvest for all plant breeders. Application:
- Water - regular watering, hydroponics, watering system
- Dose - 1-4 ml per liter of water
Stress-free, happy plants generally produce larger fruits. And Alg·A·Mic comes to the rescue if they have suffered from overfeeding, deficiencies, diseases, or temperature fluctuations. It also ensures green leaves by stimulating chlorophyll absorption. Sea Weed Extracts In Alg-A-Mic: As early as 3000 B.C., seaweed has been harvested for food, medicine and fertilizer. Alg·A·Mic is made from a high grade, 100% organic seaweed concentrate extracted through cold pressing, rather than chemical solvents. This high level of natural nutrition caters to the whole spectrum of a plant’s needs, resulting in plenty of lush green foliage. How To Use: Alg·A·Mic is a revitalizing product that contains a low level of NPK (Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium) – making it impossible to overdose. It can be added to every substrate during the flowering and growing period. Application:
- Water - regular watering, watering system, spray
- Dose - 1-4 ml per liter of water, 1-2 ml per liter of water (spray)
There are no reviews yet.