Humboldt County's Own
Humboldt County’s Own Sonic Bloom w/ B1 Vitamins 0-51-34
POWDERED SUNSHINE: WITH VITAMIN B1 and MORE!
Most Concentrated PK Booster on the market!
- 20 times the vitamin B1 of other popular bloom boosters
- Increases the size and mass of flowers.
- Stimulates resinous oil and fragrance production in many flowers and medicinal herbs.
- NO Dyes!
Works with all nutrient brands.Soil and Hydro: Highly concentrated, use just 1 teaspoon per 5 gallons of water! Apply when you first see signs of flower development, usually around the 2nd week of bloom, and continue until a week before harvest. For best results continue to apply Snow Storm or Purple Maxx and Killer Tea during flush.
Use Sonic Bloom OR Crystal Burst, not both!
Humboldt County’s Own Purple Maxx 0-0-3
Amino acid based cocktail that intensifies final color in susceptible varieties. No dies, no tricks. Don’t wait and hope. Get the color you want when it’s time to harvest. Customers say many new varieties respond very strongly and reliably to Purple Maxx. Directions: This product usually causes a massive uptake of nutrients so fertilizer solution should be cut back by about 1/3
- Soil - This product usually causes a massive uptake of nutrients so fertilizer solution should be cut back by about 1/3. - (1): If you are close to the end of the flowering cycle it would be best to feed Purple Maxx without fertilizer. Use 1/2 to 1 tsp. of Maxx per gallon of water right up to the end. If you have good air circulation you can spray with 1/2 to 1 tsp/gallon. Some testers have used a lot more. If powdery mildew is an issue add Serenade to the mix. - (2): If you are just starting the bloom cycle, use 1/2 to 1 tsp. per gallon of water and apply about once a week or foliar feed with 2ml /gallon (1 tsp 2 1/2 gallons of water). If plants show no sign of tip burn, nutrient strength can be increased.
- Hydro - Purple Maxx works well in hydro at the rate of 2 1/2 to 5 ml / gallon. DO NOT USE AN AERATOR! It will cause bacterial contaminants that may be present in the reservoir to grow drastically although some testers have reported that problems can be controlled by adding 2-5 ml. of 35% hydrogen peroxide per gallon of water to the reservoir. Others have avoided problems by adding the Maxx 24-48 hours before reservoir change. The safest way is to use the foliar feed method as far into bloom as possible.
Humboldt County’s Own Snow Storm Ultra 0-0-3
With an amino acid profile unique in the industry, Snow Storm consistently produces intense resin, fragrance and flavor plus the well known “frosted", look that growers love. Works on all varieties. Not a carbohydrate or sugar water product. This is the real deal from “old school", Humboldt County. Directions: It's important to not overfertilize. It's never necessary to run nutrient concentration above 1000 ppm.
- Soil - Start applying during the vegetative stage at the rate of 1/2 tsp. per gallon of water. Continue at this rate until 3 or 4 weeks into bloom and then increase to 1 tsp/gallon. The last 3 weeks of bloom the dose can be increased up to 2 tsp/gallon.
- Hydro - Use 1/2 tsp per gallon and run continuously. Be cautious if running nutrients over 800-1000 ppm. For example, running 5 ml/gallon at 1200 ppm can drop reservoir to 800 ppm in 24 hours. Some strains can take it, some can't.
- Foliar: Much more economical. Use 1/2 to 1 tsp per gallon of water and apply once a week. Use caution once flowers bulk up.
Humboldt County’s Own Deep Breath 0.1-1-1
This honey and vitamin based cocktail, “primes the pump", during the vegetative and early bloom stage so plants experience an explosive surge in bulk when G10 is applied. The DEEP BREATH/ G10 combo boosts yields to unheard of levels. Even beginners will see incredible effects in 2 weeks. Directions:
- Soil - beginning in the vegetative stage use 5 ml (1 tsp) per gallon of water and apply every watering or every other watering and continue through the second week of bloom. Third week switch to G10 (Gravitation #10).
- Hydro - Use 2.5 to 5 ml. (1/2 to 1 tsp.) per gallon of water on the same schedule as above. If you're running a reservoir longer than 5 days, add an extra 2.5 ml./gallon of water after 5 days. Third week switch to G10 (Gravitation #10)