Advanced Nutrient Analysis – Potting Soil
$108.25 – $183.25
Analysis includes pH, salinity, concentrations of soluble salts, fertility (all 15 essential nutrients), sodium, and concentrations of 15 non-essential trace and heavy metals including aluminum, arsenic, cadmium, lead; SAR & moisture. For used potting soil, coco-coir mixes, etc. This is the most advanced and complete soil testing available in the cannabis space.
Please fill out the below fields along with your purchase of this item.
Note: Testing will only come with the test results. We strongly recommend a follow up consultation once results are received.
For additional review of materials please purchase ‘Plus Half Hour Consultation” option from the field below.
With this consultation the test results will be reviewed in detail with one of our professionals. We will follow up to schedule a consultation within 48 hours of receiving your results if the selection was made.
Tissue Nutrient Analysis
- Testing in conjunction with a Soil Nutrient Analysis provides a much clearer picture of nutrient cycling
- Tissues samples are more efficient at diagnosing plant deficiencies in real time
- Essential when it comes to crop steering
Complete Nutrient Analysis – Native Soil
Residual Pesticide Screen
- When there have been uncertain cultivation practices carried out in a given soil media
- To confirm that certain pesticides have not been used in soil media over previous crop cycles
- When testing new products for use in your cultivation strategy - ie. compost sources, soil sources, other nutritional inputs to be used in the soil media
Irrigation Water Analysis
- Testing water used in cultivation will help understand any heavy metal concerns in your water supply
- Help understand the hardness of water source to better understand nutrient cycling overtime and nutrient availability to plants
- Determine any pH imbalances within the soil zone
- Understanding the necessary maintenance required for long term use of irrigation systems
Essential Biology Analysis
- Helpful for understanding the bacterial and fungal loads within a compost tea
- Nutrient cycling is heavily determined from the microbiome - understanding these ratio will help guide soil inoculations to help increase nutrient assimilation
- Help understand the pathogenic suppression abilities of soil samples
There are no reviews yet.