Pacific Gro Sea-Phos Boosts Flowering & Root Development, Builds Humus & Healthy Soil, and Provides a broad range of nutrients from the ocean, that build humus and soil organic matter — including fish oil — the which is beneficial for fungal growth. It also provides Phosphorous & Calcium, 7% phosphate in a 150-mesh liquid, enzymatically digested from fish bone and salmon, stabilized with phos. acid
Pacific Gro, long down for its Oceanic Hydrolysate with crab and shrimp shell, now produces this new formula providing highly plant available phosphorous and calcium, amino acid nitrogen, and other marine nutrients. Application Rate
- As a foliar fertilizer mix 5-15 mL of Pacific Gro ™ Sea-Phos per 1 gallon of water.
- As a soil drench mix 3-60 mL Pacific Gro ™ Sea-Phos per 1 gallon of water.
- Pacific Gro ™ Sea-Phos is part of our Soilscape Solutions Feed Chart. You can find specific suggested application rates, based on rigorous field testing, to get the most out of our products.
We are thrilled to announce our smaller parcel size for our Phylloscape Foliar Fertilizer. This product will be released mid-August. Pre-Sale Can Only Be Purchased by Itself; Any Other Items Will Be Lost In Your Cart Traditionally this has only come in a Quart and Gallon size package, focused on larger commercial cultivation facilities. We've now taken the same product and brought it down to a size and price point manageable to both home growers and to the Research and Development facilities for larger scale operations. This Starter Kit will satisfy approximately 250 square feet worth of canopy. The pre-sale will come with an additional
- (1) FREE Calcium Refill
- (1) FREE Iron Refill
- (1) FREE Nitrogen Refill
Pure Protein Dry (15-1-1) is an organic fish fertilizer derived from cod fish hydrolysate. High amino acid profile, 80% L-amino acids, pH Perfect, (15-1-1), contains macro- and micro-nutrients. Completely water-soluble and non-toxic to surrounding environment. Application Rate
- As a foliar fertilizer mix 0.5 -4 Tbsp. of PPD 15-1-1 per 1 gallon of water.
- As a soil drench mix 1 -4 Tbsp. of PPD 15-1-1 per 1 gallon of water.
- Spraying full-term or full sun plants with Pure Protein 15-1-1 can help prevent early flowering and extend a healthy, vigorous vegetative growth period.
Pure Protein Dry (5-7-14) is an organic fish fertilizer derived from fish hydrolysate, rock phosphate, and Potassium Sulfate. High amino acid profile, 80% L-amino acids, will not burn roots. pH Perfect, (5-7-14), contains macro- and micro-nutrients. Completely water-soluble and non-toxic to surrounding environment. Application Rate
- As a soil drench mix 3 Tbsp of PPD (5-7-14) per 1 gallon of water.
The Multi-Residue Screen covers 150 common pesticides, insecticide, herbacides, and fungicides.
This biochar is made from wood biochar, worm castings, and rice hulls. The unique biological activation process that we have developed results in a biochar material that is charged, matured, and instantly ready to help your soil produce vigorous plants. Application Rate
- Apply one time only at 2-3% of total soil medium volume.
- Biochar should only be added as a global amendment one time to any soil media.
Pre-amended with Soilscape Solutions¨ exclusive nutrient package, Foundational Formula. Soilscape Solutions¨ bulk potting soil has been created to support nursery plants, mixed-light and short photoperiod plants, as well as provide an adequate base for full term plants to establish. Combine with Soilscape Solutions Vegetative and Bloom Top Dresses for excellent nutrient management. Derived From
- Non-Municipal Compost (6%), Sphagnum Peat Moss (50%), Coco Coir Fiber (15%), Coco Chip, Volcanic Cinder/Pumice (6%), Perlite (13%), Humic Shale Ore, Premium Worm Castings (10%), Fish Bone Meal, Nitrogen Bat Guano, Feather Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Gypsum, Bone Meal, Blood Meal, Shrimp Meal, Cottonseed Meal, Calcium Silicate, Potassium Magnesium Sulfate, Volcanic Ash, Calcitic Lime, and Sulfate of Potash.
Download the entire Phylloscape Feed Schedule Concentrated 200x Phylloscape Aloe Vera Powder is one of the richest plant sources of saponins, amino acids, enzymes and contains a full array of 83 elements. Our aloe is produced using a proprietary process which reserves the full range of polysaccharides found in fresh leaf. Phylloscape Aloe Powder can be used as a direct dip for rooting clones, or as part of a foliar feeding program. Application Rate
- For soil drench 1/4 tsp of Soilscape Solutions Phylloscape Aloe Vera Powder per 1 gallon of water.
- For foliar spray mix 1/8 tsp of Soilscape Solutions Phylloscape Aloe Vera Powder per 1 gallon of water.
- Phylloscape Aloe Vera Powder should be used with our entire Phylloscape Foliar Fertilizer Package. You can find specific application rates in our Phylloscape Feed Chart.
Download the entire Phylloscape Feed Schedule Phylloscape Boron has essential role in the uptake and metabolism of Calcium and Silica. Boron is also critical in the nitrogen fixation process feeding essential cyanobacteria. Boron availability in soil is strongly influenced by soil moisture content and becomes limiting in arid conditions.