|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 12.5 in|
Sierra Natural Science 203 Concentrated Pesticide Soil Drench/Foliar Spray
Made of rosemary and clove botanical extracts, this pesticide has been developed to control damaging soil-borne pests. These types of pest insects will feast on delicate roots and stalks and thrive in high-moisture growing environments. The carefully formulated components of SNS 203 will cause the pests to dehydrate and die; but this formula will also help clear out fungus and algae, which cuts down on food sources for pests.
The ingredients in SNS 203 are processed in-house by Sierra Natural Science to ensure consistency and full potency in each batch. All botanical extracts are food-grade materials, highly water-soluble and completely biodegradable.
- Created as a root drench, but equally effective as a foliar spray and in hydroponics
- Can be used on a broad range of plants, fruits, and vegetables
- No restricted entry interval (0-hr REI)
- Non-toxic and safe to use around people and pets when used as directed
- Exempt from EPA registration as a minimum risk pesticide under FIFRA 25b
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Use to kill and repel Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies and Whiteflies.
Shake well before use. Do not use with other products.
SOIL DRENCH – Plant Site Use For All Plants (Roots)
- COVERAGE: 1 gallon of mixed solution to 10 gallon potted plants or 230 square feet.
- Mix 4-8 TBSP or 2-4 oz (depending on severity of infestation) of concentrate to 1 gallon of water.
- Thoroughly drench affected and surrounding areas.
FOLIAR SPRAY – Plant Site Use For All Plants (Leaves, Foliage, Stems, Stalks, Fruit and Around Flowers)
- COVERAGE: 1 gallon of mixed solution will cover approximately 550 square feet.
- No restricted entry interval (0-hr REI).
- Mix 4-12 TBSP or 2-6 oz (depending on severity of infestation) of concentrate to 1 gallon of water.
- Spray foliage to point of runoff.
- Apply 2-5 times every 2-3 days (again, depending on severity of infestation).
If you can remove plant(s) from system:
- Place plant in 5 gallon bucket.
- Pour solution over root system and drain into bucket (solution is reusable).
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse with water and return plant to system.
If you cannot remove plant(s) from system:
- Pour solution over root system and drain into the system.
- Make sure to flush system after use.
- SNS-203 should not be left in a reservoir.
- Use on a 7-14 day schedule as preventative maintenance.
- May be used up to the day prior to harvest.
POUCH – Plant Site Use For All Plants (Roots)
- Mix content of package (1.25 oz. concentrate) with 32 oz. of water and stir.
- Thoroughly drench affected area and surrounding soil and/or spray foliage to point of runoff.
- Apply 2-5 times every 2-3 days, depending on severity of infestation.
Environment: For use in herb, vegetable, and flower gardens, greenhouses, and hydroponics.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight, heat or open flame. Do not reuse container. Do not freeze.
Rid-Bugs Organic Insecticide
- Completely natural and safe organic oil spray that rids plants of insects and diseases and it helps to prevent future infestation.
- Combats adult soft-bodied insects as well as eggs, larvae, and nymphs of insects.
- Effective against insects and mites such as (but not limited to) citrus rust mites, spider mites, two spotted mites, armored and soft scales, mealy bugs, whiteflies, aphids, leaf rollers, leaf miner, fungus gnats and thrips.
- Effective against fungal diseases such as (but not limited to) powdery mildew, black spot on roses, and greasy spot on citrus.Targets Pests: EFFECTIVE on eggs, larva, and nymphs of insects as well as, adult soft bodied insects. Controls a wide range of mites and insect pests such as (but not limited to) citrus rust mites, spider mites, two spotted mites, armored and soft scales, mealybugs, white flies, aphids, leafroller, leaf miner, fungus gnats and thrips. RID-BUGS controls certain fungal diseases such as (but not limited to) powdery mildew, black spot on roses and grease spot on citrus.
Trifecta Crop Control
- 3 times/week
- 2 oz/gal
Benefits of Organic
- Optimal plant health. Keep your plants protected against destructive pests, including insects and fungi. Prevent future infestations as well. Our pesticides allow you to stick to your organic farming methods while fighting against insects and other harmful pests.
- Safe for you and your family. It’s widely known that toxic pesticides can have negative impacts on your health. When crops are treated with harsh chemicals, it can adversely affect the health of the farmer, their family, and their surrounding community. Choose the safe option and avoid serious health effects. EX-ICUTE is made from safe and natural ingredients for worry-free farming.
- Environmentally friendly. Use an eco-friendly crop control treatment. Your crops are connected to the surrounding environment, including the soil, plant life, and nearby wildlife. Spraying crops with natural substances ensures that the surrounding environment isn’t harmed.
- More money in your pocket. If you lose your crops to pests, there’s no doubt it’ll have a huge impact on your profit. Organic farmers are faced with the tough decision of how to rid pests safely, but EX-ICUTE is the organic solution. Natural pesticides tend to be effective for a longer period of time compared to synthetic pesticides. Keep the pests away, keep your vegetables organic, and keep your money in your pocket!
- Proven effective for controlling persistent pest infestations.*
- 0-day PHI (Pre-harvest Interval)
- 4-hour REI (Restricted-Entry Interval)
- MRL (Maximum Residue Limit) Exempt
- Increased Plant Health & Yields – Limits damage to crops and stays working to suppress secondary outbreaks.
- 0-day pre-harvest interval (PHI). Use up to the day of harvest.
- 4-hour re-entry interval (REI).
- Managed Resistance – Ideal for use with IRM (Insect Resistance Management) programs. Insects are less able to develop resistance over time compared to traditional insecticides due to the Grandevo's various modes of action. Combine with resistance-susceptible pesticides to improve the effectiveness of your spraying program.
- Reduced Harm to Pollinators & Beneficials – While no pesticide is completely harmless to beneficials, Grandevo poses less hazard than other similar pesticides. For instance, it will repel honeybees for 4-6 days after spraying but has no acute toxicity to them.
- For Organic Use – OMRI (Organic Materials Review Institute) listed and NOP (National Organic Program) compliant.
- Production Flexibility – Can be used in both greenhouse, indoor and field applications.
- Residue exempt (maximum residue limit – MRL) and CODEX exempt.
- Cannabis-Specific Pest & Disease Control
- Ground and aerial applications: Use sufficient water to provide thorough coverage of infested plant parts. The amount of water needed per acre will depend upon crop development, weather, application equipment and local experience.
- Greenhouse Applications: Use 1-3 lbs/100 gals. of water sprayed until just before point of runoff.
- Tank Mix Programs: Apply 1-2 lbs/acre.
- Rotational Programs: Apply 2-3 lbs/acre when alternating.
- This product temporarily repels honeybees, for 4-6 days after spraying. If possible, time applications so that pollination is not disrupted.
- For insects and mites, thorough coverage of infested plant parts is necessary for effective control. Grandevo does not have systemic activity. For some crops, directed drop nozzles by ground machine are required.
- Under heavy pest populations, apply a knockdown insecticide prior to or in a tank mix with Grandevo. Use the higher label rates, shorten the spray interval and/or increase the spray volume to improve coverage.
- Repeat applications at an interval sufficient to maintain control, depending upon plant growth rate, insect and mite activity and other factors. If attempting to control an insect population with a single application, make the treatment when egg hatch is essentially complete but when larvae or nymphs are young and before economic damage occurs.
- To enhance control, consider tank mixing with contact insecticides/miticides. Use the lower label rates when populations are low and when tank mixing with other insecticides/miticides. Use the higher rates when applied stand-alone, when populations are high or when egg numbers are high.
- For hard-to-wet crops, consider using a spreader/sticker or adjuvant that has been targeted for crop use to enhance coverage and adhesion to the crop.
- Grandevo has been evaluated for phototoxicity on a variety of crops under various normal growing conditions. However, testing on all crop varieties, in all mixtures and combinations, is not feasible. Prior to treating entire crop, test a small portion of the crop for sensitivity.
- Do not spray when wind speed favors drift beyond the area intended for use. For more details on applications for specific crops and pests, please refer to the label. It can be found under the MSDS tab.
Sierra Natural Science 217C Mite Control
- Can be used on delicate new growth, clones, tomatoes and roses.
- Exempt from EPA registration under minimum risk pesticides (FIFRA section 25b)
- No restricted entry level (REI)
- May be used up to the day prior to harvest.
- For preventative maintenance, spray on a 7-14 day schedule. Depending upon severity of infestation, several applications may be required. If needed, spray every 3-5 days until you have control of the problem.
- Complete coverage of all plant tissue (leaves, stems, stalk, fruit and around flower) is necessary for control. Make sure to spray thoroughly under the leaves where spider mites hide and lay their eggs.
- To reduce the chance of burning do not use under direct sunlight or grow lamps.
- No restricted entry level (REI).
- May be used up to the day prior to harvest.
- Mix contents of package, 6 oz. concentrate, with 32 oz. of water.
- To reduce the chance of burning, do not use under direct sunlight or grow lamps.
- Apply every 3-5 days, depending on the severity of infestation.
- Mixed solution may be stored for up to two weeks if not used immediately.