1 gal, 2.5 gal
Pure Crop 1
$219.95 – $549.95
This ground-breaking insecticide and fungicide uses food grade oils, organic acid and plant-based materials that are blended into colloidal micelles (also described as nano supramolecular surfactant). These micelles attract larger solid particles and then encapsulate them. This encapsulating process allows PureCrop1 to rapidly activate, spread and maintain its efficacy long-term, while boosting brix and plant health in general.
- Insect Control – PureCrop1 will eliminate sap-sucking insects in 2 ways: it dissolves the body membrane and interferes with digest enzymes in the gut (which makes them unable to process food). The particular enzymes affected are not found in beneficial insects, so PureCrop1 can be used in conjunction with beneficials.
- Disease Control – PureCrop1 will destroy molds and mildews by lifting them from the surface and washing them away. It will completely biodegrade the pathogens and leave a healthy plant surface inhospitable to further disease growth.
- Plant Health – PureCrop1 will give you healthier, more robust plants through more efficient nutrition uptake. This is due to the unique nanotechnology of this product. The micelles are able to carry the fatty acids needed to process soluble and insoluble nutrients directly to the phloem and xylem of the plant, where it can get right to work. Quick nutrition means faster root development, quick foliar growth and timely ripening.
Suggested Uses: For use to control insect pests, mold and mildew on food and non-food crops grown indoors or outdoors
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Spider Mites (Tetranychidae), Broad Mites (Polyphagotarsonemus latus), Russet Mites (Aceria anthocoptes), Aphids (Aphidoidea), Thrips (Thysanoptera), Whiteflies (Aleyrodidae), Leafhoppers (Empoasca sp.), Botrytis (Botrytis cinerea), Fusarium, Wilt, Downy Mildew and Powdery Mildew.
Thoroughly spraying/misting in the early morning or evening hours is recommended. The lower temperatures and higher humidity at these times give the product more time on the leaf. However, spraying in direct sun will not harm plants due to the large surface area to mass ratio. Use of a high quality misting/spraying tool or atomizer will always provide best results. This is a concentrated formula – do not use undiluted and use only per dilution directions.
- Fill container with clean filtered water. Dilute at a rate of 128:1 (1 ounce to 1 gallon of clean water). When used as a root drench, or as a general surfactant, dilute at a rate of 100:1.
- Shake well & completely saturate leaves and stems once a day for 3-4 days until problems have been resolved.
- For long term vibrant health of plants or crops, continue spraying product once per week.
Do not use toxic or microbial insecticides/pesticides when treating plants/crops with PureCrop 1.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry area. Avoid freezing.
NOTE: ONLY AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL PICKUP
- Broad spectrum control of fungal and bacterial diseases.
- 4-hour REI (Restricted-Entry Interval), 0-day PHI (Pre-harvest Interval).
- Highly compatible with beneficial insects and beneficial nematodes.
- Rainfast in 1 hour.
- MRL (Maximum Residue Limit) exempt.
- Unique FRAC P5 (Fungicide Resistance Action Committee) Classification for resistance management
- Apply REGALIA at 1-4 qts./acre for general applications.
- Downy Mildew: 2-4 qts./acre (foliar)
- White Mold: 2-4 qts./acre (foliar)
- Fusarium: 3-4 qts./acre (soil)
- Smaller Scale Applications: 2 tbsp./gal. of water
Monterey Garden Insect Spray
- Proven effective for controlling persistent pest infestations.*
- 0-day PHI (Pre-harvest Interval)
- 4-hour REI (Restricted-Entry Interval)
- MRL (Maximum Residue Limit) Exempt
- Made from botanically-derived active ingredient Pyrethrin.
- 8 ounces can make up to 8 gallons of spray and 32 ounces can make up to 32 gallons.
- OMRI listed (accepted for organic gardening).
- Can be used on most types of fruits & vegetables.
- Dilute 1-1.4 fluid ounces of PyGanic Gardening per gallon of water per 1,000 sq. ft.
- For larger gardens, apply 16-59 fluid ounces per acre by ground in sufficient water for thorough coverage. Do not exceed the maximum application rates of 1.4 fl. oz. of PyGanic Gardening per 1,000 sq. ft. or 59 fl. oz. per acre.
- Apply diluted solution with all types of agriculture sprayers, including compressed air sprayers or pump driven sprayers.
- Mix only enough for immediate use.
- Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
- Keep this product in its tightly closed original container when not in use.
- Store in a cool, dry (preferably locked) area that is inaccessible to children and animals.
Rid-Bugs Organic Insecticide
- Completely natural and safe organic oil spray that rids plants of insects and diseases and it helps to prevent future infestation.
- Combats adult soft-bodied insects as well as eggs, larvae, and nymphs of insects.
- Effective against insects and mites such as (but not limited to) citrus rust mites, spider mites, two spotted mites, armored and soft scales, mealy bugs, whiteflies, aphids, leaf rollers, leaf miner, fungus gnats and thrips.
- Effective against fungal diseases such as (but not limited to) powdery mildew, black spot on roses, and greasy spot on citrus.Targets Pests: EFFECTIVE on eggs, larva, and nymphs of insects as well as, adult soft bodied insects. Controls a wide range of mites and insect pests such as (but not limited to) citrus rust mites, spider mites, two spotted mites, armored and soft scales, mealybugs, white flies, aphids, leafroller, leaf miner, fungus gnats and thrips. RID-BUGS controls certain fungal diseases such as (but not limited to) powdery mildew, black spot on roses and grease spot on citrus.
- SuffOil-X is made with a highly refined, pre-emulsified mineral oil to optimize coverage rates & limit risk of plant damage.
- Easily diluted with water. It will not separate in a spray tank.
- 4-hour REI and 0-day PHI. For highly sensitive and specialty crops, stop spraying 3 weeks prior to harvest.
- Effective on a wide variety of crops including vegetables (row and field), flowers, foliage plants, greenhouse ornamentals and vegetables, ornamentals*, shade trees, shrubs, small fruits, tree crops and Christmas trees.
- Do not apply this product through any type of irrigation system (i.e. via chemigation).
- All horticultural oils interfere with or slow plant transpiration and respiration during periods of evaporation. DO NOT apply during periods of drought or when plants exhibit moisture stress.
- Spray early in day and when temperature does not exceed 95°F. Use enough spray solution to completely penetrate the leaf canopy and cover both top and bottom of all leaves until wet without significant runoff.
- Monitor weather conditions. Apply when oil will dry and evaporate in 1-2 hours and when relative humidity is less than 90%. Avoid application on overcast, humid days when evaporation times will be longer. Avoid spraying during high winds.
- Increased Plant Health & Yields – Limits damage to crops and stays working to suppress secondary outbreaks.
- 0-day pre-harvest interval (PHI). Use up to the day of harvest.
- 4-hour re-entry interval (REI).
- Managed Resistance – Ideal for use with IRM (Insect Resistance Management) programs. Insects are less able to develop resistance over time compared to traditional insecticides due to the Grandevo's various modes of action. Combine with resistance-susceptible pesticides to improve the effectiveness of your spraying program.
- Reduced Harm to Pollinators & Beneficials – While no pesticide is completely harmless to beneficials, Grandevo poses less hazard than other similar pesticides. For instance, it will repel honeybees for 4-6 days after spraying but has no acute toxicity to them.
- For Organic Use – OMRI (Organic Materials Review Institute) listed and NOP (National Organic Program) compliant.
- Production Flexibility – Can be used in both greenhouse, indoor and field applications.
- Residue exempt (maximum residue limit – MRL) and CODEX exempt.
- Cannabis-Specific Pest & Disease Control
- Ground and aerial applications: Use sufficient water to provide thorough coverage of infested plant parts. The amount of water needed per acre will depend upon crop development, weather, application equipment and local experience.
- Greenhouse Applications: Use 1-3 lbs/100 gals. of water sprayed until just before point of runoff.
- Tank Mix Programs: Apply 1-2 lbs/acre.
- Rotational Programs: Apply 2-3 lbs/acre when alternating.
- This product temporarily repels honeybees, for 4-6 days after spraying. If possible, time applications so that pollination is not disrupted.
- For insects and mites, thorough coverage of infested plant parts is necessary for effective control. Grandevo does not have systemic activity. For some crops, directed drop nozzles by ground machine are required.
- Under heavy pest populations, apply a knockdown insecticide prior to or in a tank mix with Grandevo. Use the higher label rates, shorten the spray interval and/or increase the spray volume to improve coverage.
- Repeat applications at an interval sufficient to maintain control, depending upon plant growth rate, insect and mite activity and other factors. If attempting to control an insect population with a single application, make the treatment when egg hatch is essentially complete but when larvae or nymphs are young and before economic damage occurs.
- To enhance control, consider tank mixing with contact insecticides/miticides. Use the lower label rates when populations are low and when tank mixing with other insecticides/miticides. Use the higher rates when applied stand-alone, when populations are high or when egg numbers are high.
- For hard-to-wet crops, consider using a spreader/sticker or adjuvant that has been targeted for crop use to enhance coverage and adhesion to the crop.
- Grandevo has been evaluated for phototoxicity on a variety of crops under various normal growing conditions. However, testing on all crop varieties, in all mixtures and combinations, is not feasible. Prior to treating entire crop, test a small portion of the crop for sensitivity.
- Do not spray when wind speed favors drift beyond the area intended for use. For more details on applications for specific crops and pests, please refer to the label. It can be found under the MSDS tab.