|Dimensions||4.5 × 6 × 10.5 in|
Organics Alive V-S Bloom 0-10-3+3
The Liquid Booster line has a natural source of plant available Sulfur Sulphate as a main component. New Elemental addition to the Organics Alive Fermentation Family (S) Sulfur is one of the 17 essential plant nutrients. It is essential for the growth and development of all crops, without exception. Like any essential nutrient, sulphur also has some key functions in plants:
There are Primary metabolites such as carbohydrates, organic and amino acids, vitamins, hormones, flavonoids, phenolics, and glucosinolates are essential for plant growth, development, stress adaptation, and defense. Besides the importance for the plant itself, such metabolites determine the nutritional quality of food, colour, taste, and increase in Aromatic compounds.
Activation of enzymes, which aid in biochemical reactions in the plant. Increases crop yields and improves Flower quality, both of which determine the market price a farmer would get for his produce.
The application rate for our Liquid Fertilizers are 5-10 ml per gallon. They should be used at least once a week in conjunction with our Dry Soluble Line or in conjunction with our Granular line. The Liquid Fertilizers are beneficial for foliar applications and can be very useful in plant health and preventive IPM.
Organics Alive uses a more sustainable approach to retrieve high quality inputs. The team has been testing with grains and seeds, of all nature, spent, sprouted and fresh to produce what is needed from nature. They have formulated a fermentation process to retrieve the nutrients needed without conventional mining. This process creates a clean source of nutrients absent of heavy metals and high usage needs.
Insect Frass 2-2-2
- As a compost extract use 2 tsp. of Insect Frass™ per gallon of water. Apply to water and let steep for 6 - 24 hours.
- As a full strength root drench use 1/2 cup of Insect Frass™ per gallon of water.
- As a foliar spray use 1-2 tsp. of Insect Frass™ per gallon of water.
- Apply weekly, not in direct sunlight and under 80 F.
- Use within 2 hours of mixing or steeping.
Soilscape Solutions® Rhizoscape Rhizothrive
- As a soil drench: Mix 5 - 20 mL of Soilscape Solutions® Rhizoscape Rhizothrive per 1 gallon of water.
- We recommend Rhizoscape Rhizothrive as part of our Soil Activation Protocol as part of soil amending.
- Rhizothrive is part of our Soilscape Solutions Feed Chart. You can find specific suggested application rates, based on rigorous field testing, to get the most out of our products.
Organics Alive FPF Fermentation Extraction
- As a foliar fertilizer mix 1 ml per gallon of water.
- As a soil drench mix 1 ml per gallon of water
NPKali Pro Base
- For mixing guidelines please use the direction sheet for stock solutions Click Here to Download PDF and the Soilscape Solutions Feed Chart for our suggested application rates.
- NPKali Pro is best utilized with Dosatron injectors and Netafim Irrigation supplies for easy, hands off application.
- We recommend NPKali as a stand alone fertilizer program or also, in addition to Organic Feed programs.
- We do fully custom buildout and designs.
- Schedule Your Consultation Today.
- Water - regular watering, hydroponics, watering system
- Dose - 1-4 ml per liter of water
Organics Alive Vegetative Formula V-N Dry Soluble 10-2-2
- As a foliar fertilizer mix 1 tsp. per gallon of water.
- As a soil drench mix 1 tsp or 5ml per gallon of water
- Regular fertilizers break down into nutrient ions (NO3-, PO4-2 or K+) and are absorbed by the plant roots through active transport, meaning the plant needs to expend some energy and/or exchange other nutrients to allow absorption.
- OA fertilizers do not undergo this break down process because they are built on carbon and are neutral. This neutrality allows them to pass through the epidermis of the plant through topical foliar applications. The carbon acts as a facilitator for passive absorption which allows the plant to take in nutrients and save energy for its growth.
BioBizz Bio – Heaven
Pure Protein Dry 15-1-1
- As a foliar fertilizer mix 0.5 -4 Tbsp. of PPD 15-1-1 per 1 gallon of water.
- As a soil drench mix 1 -4 Tbsp. of PPD 15-1-1 per 1 gallon of water.
- Spraying full-term or full sun plants with Pure Protein 15-1-1 can help prevent early flowering and extend a healthy, vigorous vegetative growth period.