Protect your plants from pests! We’ve formulated one of the best quality pesticides for organic farming. Fight pesky intruders from ruining your crops. Cultivate healthier harvests without the use of toxic chemicals. Nurturing plant health is difficult when pests start to invade your crops, but our powerful solution is on your side. Our expert formula allows you to maintain your organic farming methods while fighting invasive pests. EX-ICUTE is your safe pesticide option derived from natural ingredients.
Benefits of Organic
- Optimal plant health. Keep your plants protected against destructive pests, including insects and fungi. Prevent future infestations as well. Our pesticides allow you to stick to your organic farming methods while fighting against insects and other harmful pests.
- Safe for you and your family. It’s widely known that toxic pesticides can have negative impacts on your health. When crops are treated with harsh chemicals, it can adversely affect the health of the farmer, their family, and their surrounding community. Choose the safe option and avoid serious health effects. EX-ICUTE is made from safe and natural ingredients for worry-free farming.
- Environmentally friendly. Use an eco-friendly crop control treatment. Your crops are connected to the surrounding environment, including the soil, plant life, and nearby wildlife. Spraying crops with natural substances ensures that the surrounding environment isn’t harmed.
- More money in your pocket. If you lose your crops to pests, there’s no doubt it’ll have a huge impact on your profit. Organic farmers are faced with the tough decision of how to rid pests safely, but EX-ICUTE is the organic solution. Natural pesticides tend to be effective for a longer period of time compared to synthetic pesticides. Keep the pests away, keep your vegetables organic, and keep your money in your pocket!
Synthetic pesticides have been commonplace in modern farming techniques, but their negative effects run rampant on our health and our environment. Organic farmers are paving the way for a better tomorrow. Maintaining an organic harvest doesn’t have to be an arduous task with the help of natural pesticides, insecticides, and fertilizers.
NOTE: ONLY AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL PICK-UP
- Proven effective for controlling persistent pest infestations.*
- 0-day PHI (Pre-harvest Interval)
- 4-hour REI (Restricted-Entry Interval)
- MRL (Maximum Residue Limit) Exempt
Pure Crop 1
- Insect Control - PureCrop1 will eliminate sap-sucking insects in 2 ways: it dissolves the body membrane and interferes with digest enzymes in the gut (which makes them unable to process food). The particular enzymes affected are not found in beneficial insects, so PureCrop1 can be used in conjunction with beneficials.
- Disease Control - PureCrop1 will destroy molds and mildews by lifting them from the surface and washing them away. It will completely biodegrade the pathogens and leave a healthy plant surface inhospitable to further disease growth.
- Plant Health - PureCrop1 will give you healthier, more robust plants through more efficient nutrition uptake. This is due to the unique nanotechnology of this product. The micelles are able to carry the fatty acids needed to process soluble and insoluble nutrients directly to the phloem and xylem of the plant, where it can get right to work. Quick nutrition means faster root development, quick foliar growth and timely ripening.
- Fill container with clean filtered water. Dilute at a rate of 128:1 (1 ounce to 1 gallon of clean water). When used as a root drench, or as a general surfactant, dilute at a rate of 100:1.
- Shake well & completely saturate leaves and stems once a day for 3-4 days until problems have been resolved.
- For long term vibrant health of plants or crops, continue spraying product once per week.
Sierra Natural Science 217C Mite Control
- Can be used on delicate new growth, clones, tomatoes and roses.
- Exempt from EPA registration under minimum risk pesticides (FIFRA section 25b)
- No restricted entry level (REI)
- May be used up to the day prior to harvest.
- For preventative maintenance, spray on a 7-14 day schedule. Depending upon severity of infestation, several applications may be required. If needed, spray every 3-5 days until you have control of the problem.
- Complete coverage of all plant tissue (leaves, stems, stalk, fruit and around flower) is necessary for control. Make sure to spray thoroughly under the leaves where spider mites hide and lay their eggs.
- To reduce the chance of burning do not use under direct sunlight or grow lamps.
- No restricted entry level (REI).
- May be used up to the day prior to harvest.
- Mix contents of package, 6 oz. concentrate, with 32 oz. of water.
- To reduce the chance of burning, do not use under direct sunlight or grow lamps.
- Apply every 3-5 days, depending on the severity of infestation.
- Mixed solution may be stored for up to two weeks if not used immediately.
Sierra Natural Science 209 Systematic Pest Control
Monterey Garden Insect Spray
Rid-Bugs Organic Insecticide
- Completely natural and safe organic oil spray that rids plants of insects and diseases and it helps to prevent future infestation.
- Combats adult soft-bodied insects as well as eggs, larvae, and nymphs of insects.
- Effective against insects and mites such as (but not limited to) citrus rust mites, spider mites, two spotted mites, armored and soft scales, mealy bugs, whiteflies, aphids, leaf rollers, leaf miner, fungus gnats and thrips.
- Effective against fungal diseases such as (but not limited to) powdery mildew, black spot on roses, and greasy spot on citrus.Targets Pests: EFFECTIVE on eggs, larva, and nymphs of insects as well as, adult soft bodied insects. Controls a wide range of mites and insect pests such as (but not limited to) citrus rust mites, spider mites, two spotted mites, armored and soft scales, mealybugs, white flies, aphids, leafroller, leaf miner, fungus gnats and thrips. RID-BUGS controls certain fungal diseases such as (but not limited to) powdery mildew, black spot on roses and grease spot on citrus.
- Made from botanically-derived active ingredient Pyrethrin.
- 8 ounces can make up to 8 gallons of spray and 32 ounces can make up to 32 gallons.
- OMRI listed (accepted for organic gardening).
- Can be used on most types of fruits & vegetables.
- Dilute 1-1.4 fluid ounces of PyGanic Gardening per gallon of water per 1,000 sq. ft.
- For larger gardens, apply 16-59 fluid ounces per acre by ground in sufficient water for thorough coverage. Do not exceed the maximum application rates of 1.4 fl. oz. of PyGanic Gardening per 1,000 sq. ft. or 59 fl. oz. per acre.
- Apply diluted solution with all types of agriculture sprayers, including compressed air sprayers or pump driven sprayers.
- Mix only enough for immediate use.
- Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
- Keep this product in its tightly closed original container when not in use.
- Store in a cool, dry (preferably locked) area that is inaccessible to children and animals.
- Broad spectrum control of fungal and bacterial diseases.
- 4-hour REI (Restricted-Entry Interval), 0-day PHI (Pre-harvest Interval).
- Highly compatible with beneficial insects and beneficial nematodes.
- Rainfast in 1 hour.
- MRL (Maximum Residue Limit) exempt.
- Unique FRAC P5 (Fungicide Resistance Action Committee) Classification for resistance management
- Apply REGALIA at 1-4 qts./acre for general applications.
- Downy Mildew: 2-4 qts./acre (foliar)
- White Mold: 2-4 qts./acre (foliar)
- Fusarium: 3-4 qts./acre (soil)
- Smaller Scale Applications: 2 tbsp./gal. of water