1 qt, 1 gal
$81.10 – $312.35
Pyganic Gardening is made from Pyganic, a product created by the MGK® company more than 100 years ago. Using an extract of the daisy flower, Pyrethrin, as the active ingredient, the scientists at MGK were able to create an exceptional botanical insecticide. All these years later, Pyganic has become a trusted favorite of professional farmers and gardening experts everywhere.
Use Pyganic Gardening for rapid knockdown and quick kill of over 100 insect pests, from Ants to Yellow Mealworms. This easy-to-use organic liquid gets the job done without persisting in the environment and will even flush out those insects and mites that like to stay hidden.
- Made from botanically-derived active ingredient Pyrethrin.
- 8 ounces can make up to 8 gallons of spray and 32 ounces can make up to 32 gallons.
- OMRI listed (accepted for organic gardening).
- Can be used on most types of fruits & vegetables.
PyGanic is also available in a 5% concentrate under the name PyGanic Specialty. This potent formulation is made from the same pyrethrins base and is recommended for knockdown and control of commercially damaging crop and livestock pests.
Spraying should begin when the insects first appear. Do not wait until the plants are heavily infested. Kills only at the time of application. Listed insect pests must be directly contacted to be effective. Use spray equipment that will provide the best coverage and direct contact with as many insects as possible.
PyGanic Gardening Application Rates:
- Dilute 1-1.4 fluid ounces of PyGanic Gardening per gallon of water per 1,000 sq. ft.
- For larger gardens, apply 16-59 fluid ounces per acre by ground in sufficient water for thorough coverage. Do not exceed the maximum application rates of 1.4 fl. oz. of PyGanic Gardening per 1,000 sq. ft. or 59 fl. oz. per acre.
- Apply diluted solution with all types of agriculture sprayers, including compressed air sprayers or pump driven sprayers.
- Mix only enough for immediate use.
Environment: For use in outdoor gardens.
- Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
- Keep this product in its tightly closed original container when not in use.
- Store in a cool, dry (preferably locked) area that is inaccessible to children and animals.
NOTE: ONLY AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL PICKUP