|Dimensions||6 × 13 × 17 in|
Grandevo uses the bacterium Chromobacterium subtsugae strain PRAA4-1T to provide long-lasting, broad spectrum control of sucking and chewing insects. Grandevo’s mode of action is multi-faceted; it is toxic to insects and mites when ingested, reduces reproduction rates and repels pests after application. This OMRI listed and NOP compliant organic pesticide/miticide can be a valuable part of any IPM (Integrated Pest Management) program. Simply mix with water and apply as a foliar spray to affected crops. Grandevo can be used on a wide range of edible crops in field and greenhouse applications for the control of a long list of labeled pests.
Benefits of Grandevo:
- Increased Plant Health & Yields – Limits damage to crops and stays working to suppress secondary outbreaks.
- 0-day pre-harvest interval (PHI). Use up to the day of harvest.
- 4-hour re-entry interval (REI).
- Managed Resistance – Ideal for use with IRM (Insect Resistance Management) programs. Insects are less able to develop resistance over time compared to traditional insecticides due to the Grandevo’s various modes of action. Combine with resistance-susceptible pesticides to improve the effectiveness of your spraying program.
- Reduced Harm to Pollinators & Beneficials – While no pesticide is completely harmless to beneficials, Grandevo poses less hazard than other similar pesticides. For instance, it will repel honeybees for 4-6 days after spraying but has no acute toxicity to them.
- For Organic Use – OMRI (Organic Materials Review Institute) listed and NOP (National Organic Program) compliant.
- Production Flexibility – Can be used in both greenhouse, indoor and field applications.
- Residue exempt (maximum residue limit – MRL) and CODEX exempt.
Grandevo is also available as water dispersible granules: Grandevo WDG.
Suggested Uses: For use as an insecticide/miticide in fields and greenhouses to control a wide range of plant feeding pests (listed below).
Application Rates: Refer to the Small Tank Mixes/Use Rates sheet for smaller scale applications.
- Cannabis-Specific Pest & Disease Control
- Ground and aerial applications: Use sufficient water to provide thorough coverage of infested plant parts. The amount of water needed per acre will depend upon crop development, weather, application equipment and local experience.
- Greenhouse Applications: Use 1-3 lbs/100 gals. of water sprayed until just before point of runoff.
- Tank Mix Programs: Apply 1-2 lbs/acre.
- Rotational Programs: Apply 2-3 lbs/acre when alternating.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Aphids (Aphidoidea), Armyworm (Pseudaletia unipuncta), Asian Citrus Psyllids (ACP), Beetles, Caterpillars, Cutworms, Earworms, Leafhoppers, Loopers, Lygus, Mealybugs (Pseudococcidae), Mites, Moths, Sharpshooters, Spotted Wing Drosophila (SWD), Thrips (Thysanoptera), Whiteflies (Aleyrodoidea) and more.
- This product temporarily repels honeybees, for 4-6 days after spraying. If possible, time applications so that pollination is not disrupted.
- For insects and mites, thorough coverage of infested plant parts is necessary for effective control. Grandevo does not have systemic activity. For some crops, directed drop nozzles by ground machine are required.
- Under heavy pest populations, apply a knockdown insecticide prior to or in a tank mix with Grandevo. Use the higher label rates, shorten the spray interval and/or increase the spray volume to improve coverage.
- Repeat applications at an interval sufficient to maintain control, depending upon plant growth rate, insect and mite activity and other factors. If attempting to control an insect population with a single application, make the treatment when egg hatch is essentially complete but when larvae or nymphs are young and before economic damage occurs.
- To enhance control, consider tank mixing with contact insecticides/miticides. Use the lower label rates when populations are low and when tank mixing with other insecticides/miticides. Use the higher rates when applied stand-alone, when populations are high or when egg numbers are high.
- For hard-to-wet crops, consider using a spreader/sticker or adjuvant that has been targeted for crop use to enhance coverage and adhesion to the crop.
- Grandevo has been evaluated for phototoxicity on a variety of crops under various normal growing conditions. However, testing on all crop varieties, in all mixtures and combinations, is not feasible. Prior to treating entire crop, test a small portion of the crop for sensitivity.
- Do not spray when wind speed favors drift beyond the area intended for use. For more details on applications for specific crops and pests, please refer to the label. It can be found under the MSDS tab.
Storage: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal. Store container in a cool, dry place. Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill container.
NOTE: ONLY AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL PICK-UP
- Made from botanically-derived active ingredient Pyrethrin.
- 8 ounces can make up to 8 gallons of spray and 32 ounces can make up to 32 gallons.
- OMRI listed (accepted for organic gardening).
- Can be used on most types of fruits & vegetables.
- Dilute 1-1.4 fluid ounces of PyGanic Gardening per gallon of water per 1,000 sq. ft.
- For larger gardens, apply 16-59 fluid ounces per acre by ground in sufficient water for thorough coverage. Do not exceed the maximum application rates of 1.4 fl. oz. of PyGanic Gardening per 1,000 sq. ft. or 59 fl. oz. per acre.
- Apply diluted solution with all types of agriculture sprayers, including compressed air sprayers or pump driven sprayers.
- Mix only enough for immediate use.
- Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
- Keep this product in its tightly closed original container when not in use.
- Store in a cool, dry (preferably locked) area that is inaccessible to children and animals.
Lost Coast Plant Therapy
- 32 oz concentrate mixes with water to make 32 gallons of spray.
- 1 gallon concentrate mixes with water to make 128 gallons of ready to use spray.
- 2.5 gallon concentrate mixes with water to make 320 gallons of ready to use spray.
Sierra Natural Science 209 Systematic Pest Control
- SuffOil-X is made with a highly refined, pre-emulsified mineral oil to optimize coverage rates & limit risk of plant damage.
- Easily diluted with water. It will not separate in a spray tank.
- 4-hour REI and 0-day PHI. For highly sensitive and specialty crops, stop spraying 3 weeks prior to harvest.
- Effective on a wide variety of crops including vegetables (row and field), flowers, foliage plants, greenhouse ornamentals and vegetables, ornamentals*, shade trees, shrubs, small fruits, tree crops and Christmas trees.
- Do not apply this product through any type of irrigation system (i.e. via chemigation).
- All horticultural oils interfere with or slow plant transpiration and respiration during periods of evaporation. DO NOT apply during periods of drought or when plants exhibit moisture stress.
- Spray early in day and when temperature does not exceed 95°F. Use enough spray solution to completely penetrate the leaf canopy and cover both top and bottom of all leaves until wet without significant runoff.
- Monitor weather conditions. Apply when oil will dry and evaporate in 1-2 hours and when relative humidity is less than 90%. Avoid application on overcast, humid days when evaporation times will be longer. Avoid spraying during high winds.
- Broad spectrum control of fungal and bacterial diseases.
- 4-hour REI (Restricted-Entry Interval), 0-day PHI (Pre-harvest Interval).
- Highly compatible with beneficial insects and beneficial nematodes.
- Rainfast in 1 hour.
- MRL (Maximum Residue Limit) exempt.
- Unique FRAC P5 (Fungicide Resistance Action Committee) Classification for resistance management
- Apply REGALIA at 1-4 qts./acre for general applications.
- Downy Mildew: 2-4 qts./acre (foliar)
- White Mold: 2-4 qts./acre (foliar)
- Fusarium: 3-4 qts./acre (soil)
- Smaller Scale Applications: 2 tbsp./gal. of water
- Proven effective for controlling persistent pest infestations.*
- 0-day PHI (Pre-harvest Interval)
- 4-hour REI (Restricted-Entry Interval)
- MRL (Maximum Residue Limit) Exempt
Rid-Bugs Organic Insecticide
- Completely natural and safe organic oil spray that rids plants of insects and diseases and it helps to prevent future infestation.
- Combats adult soft-bodied insects as well as eggs, larvae, and nymphs of insects.
- Effective against insects and mites such as (but not limited to) citrus rust mites, spider mites, two spotted mites, armored and soft scales, mealy bugs, whiteflies, aphids, leaf rollers, leaf miner, fungus gnats and thrips.
- Effective against fungal diseases such as (but not limited to) powdery mildew, black spot on roses, and greasy spot on citrus.Targets Pests: EFFECTIVE on eggs, larva, and nymphs of insects as well as, adult soft bodied insects. Controls a wide range of mites and insect pests such as (but not limited to) citrus rust mites, spider mites, two spotted mites, armored and soft scales, mealybugs, white flies, aphids, leafroller, leaf miner, fungus gnats and thrips. RID-BUGS controls certain fungal diseases such as (but not limited to) powdery mildew, black spot on roses and grease spot on citrus.