|Dimensions||6.5 × 9 × 14 in|
SuffOil-X suffocates and kills soft-bodied insect pests in all life stages (eggs, larvae, nymphs and adults). It is also highly effective at preventing and controlling fungal diseases like rusts, mildews and Botrytis. As a fungicide, SuffOil-X works as a suffocant and prevents pathogenic spores from attaching to the plant host. This prevents infection and stunts the growth of established foliar diseases like mildews and rusts.
SuffOil-X leaves no toxic residue on plants, making it a good choice to use with beneficial insects. Since it has minimal residual activity beneficials can rapidly repopulate the sprayed area, while some beneficials are mobile enough to avoid the spray area entirely.
- SuffOil-X is made with a highly refined, pre-emulsified mineral oil to optimize coverage rates & limit risk of plant damage.
- Easily diluted with water. It will not separate in a spray tank.
- 4-hour REI and 0-day PHI. For highly sensitive and specialty crops, stop spraying 3 weeks prior to harvest.
- Effective on a wide variety of crops including vegetables (row and field), flowers, foliage plants, greenhouse ornamentals and vegetables, ornamentals*, shade trees, shrubs, small fruits, tree crops and Christmas trees.
The pre-emulsified process breaks the oil into particles that are 1/14th their original size. These mini oil droplets dry quickly and assure a uniform coating when applied to foliage. Complete coverage is important since SuffOil-X works on contact. There have been no phytotoxicity issues when using SuffOil-X as directed. Always refer to the product label (under MSDS) for specific application rates by pest or crop.
*SuffOil may remove the glaucous (blue) bloom from evergreens such as Colorado Blue Spruce and Koster Spruce. Use with caution and reduced dosage for summer applications to Japanese Red Maple, Amur Maple and Black Walnut trees as well as for dormant applications to Sugar Maple and Redbud trees.
Shop all BioWorks products here
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Adelgids, Aphids (Mult), Armored Scale, Beet Leafhopper (Circulifer tenellus), Black Scale (Saissetia oleae), Brown Almond Mite (Bryobia rubrioculus), California Laurel Aphid (Euthoracaphis umbellulariae), Cankerworms, Caterpillar Eggs (Mult), Citrus Red Scale (aka California Red Scale, Aonidiella aurantii), Citrus Yellow Scale (aka California Yellow Scale) (Aonidiella citrina), Coconut Mealybug (Nipaecoccus nipae), Eriophyid Mites, Grape Leafhopper (Erythroneura elegantula), Grape Leafroller (Erythroneura variabilis), Greenhouse Whitefly (Trialeurodes vaporariorum), Leafhopper (Circulifer tenellus, Empoasca sp), Leafminers (Phyllocnistis sp), Leafroller (Archips argyrospila), Leafroller (Platynota stultana, Choristoneura rosaceana, Pandemis pyrusana, Argyrotaenia franciscana, Epiphyas postvittana), Leaftiers, Mealybug (Planococcus citri, Pseudococcus sp), Mites (Tetranychus sp), Oleander Scale (Phenacaspis sp), Omnivorous Leafroller (Platynota stultana), Plant Bugs, Potato Leafhopper (Empoasca fabae), Potato Leafhopper; Bean Jassid (Empoasca fabae), Psyllids (Mult), Red-banded Leafroller (Argyrotaenia velutinana), Russet Mites (Eriophyoidea superfamily), Sawflies, Scale (Mult.), Silverleaf whitefly (Bemisia sp), Soft Scale, Spider Mite (Mult), Spinach Leafminer (Pegomya hyoscyami), Sweet Potato Whitefly (Bemisia tabaci), Webworms, Whiteflies.
Aerial Application – Apply a minimum of 20 gallons of spray solution per acre.
Trees – Most mature trees will require 20-500 gallons of spray solution per acre, although citrus trees may require 15-1000 gallons of spray solution per acre.
Tree Crops – The recommended amount is 1-2 gallons of SuffOil-X per 100 gallons of water. Re-apply as needed. Please see label under the MSDS tab for specific instructions for use on citrus.
Row Crops – Row crops generally require 20-100 gallons of spray solution per acre. Be sure to check with the instructions for the equipment used and with your local Agricultural Extension agent before applying this product.
Vegetables (Field and Row) – The recommended amount is 1-2 gallons of SuffOil-X per 100 gallons of water. Re-apply as needed.
Small Fruits (Berries, Grapes) – The recommended amount is 1-2 gallons of SuffOil-X per 100 gallons of water. Re-apply as needed.
Shade trees, shrubs, ornamentals, flower and foliage plants and Christmas trees – The recommended amount is 1-2 gallons of SuffOil-X per 100 gallons of water. Re-apply as needed.
- Do not apply this product through any type of irrigation system (i.e. via chemigation).
- All horticultural oils interfere with or slow plant transpiration and respiration during periods of evaporation. DO NOT apply during periods of drought or when plants exhibit moisture stress.
- Spray early in day and when temperature does not exceed 95°F. Use enough spray solution to completely penetrate the leaf canopy and cover both top and bottom of all leaves until wet without significant runoff.
- Monitor weather conditions. Apply when oil will dry and evaporate in 1-2 hours and when relative humidity is less than 90%. Avoid application on overcast, humid days when evaporation times will be longer. Avoid spraying during high winds.
Environment: Outdoors, Crops, Orchards & Vineyards, Nursery, Greenhouse
Storage: Store the SuffOil X for up to years in room temperature environments.
While there is no restriction on how long the mixed solution can be stored. The manufacturer recommends using the solution within a day or two. Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Store in a cool, dry area out of children’s reach. Protect from excessive heat. Keep container tightly closed in storage to prevent entry of water.
NOTE: ONLY AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL PICK-UP