16 oz, 32 oz
Trifecta Crop Control
$97.75 – $154.50
Oil and water: two liquids that have never played well together… until now.
Other oil-based products require the addition of a surfactant or wetting agent to reduce the surface tension, which allows for more even coverage on the plant. Unfortunately, this requires constant and rigorous shaking which still does not result in a full even coverage.
Trifecta Crop Control’s unique high-shear homogenization process is so effective, it creates TOTAL emulsion of the oils in water, which means you do not need to mix with additional products. Just one product… an all-in-one solution. Click here to see how it compares to other products on the market.
- 3 times/week
- 2 oz/gal
NOTE: ONLY AVAILABLE for local pick-up
If you are a client with a special tax exemption (ie. Resale, Amendment or Ag Exemption) please contact our Office directly at (707) 273-8758 to place your order. We are not able to honor your exemptions for online orders at this time. If you have a special tax exemption, we are unable to adjust past sales tax should you place an order online.
SKU: Trifecta parent Category: Integrated Pest Management
Shipping & Delivery
Sierra Natural Science 217C Mite Control
Description: SNS 217 and SNS 217C are equally powerful in their effect on a spider mite population, which one you choose should only be dependent on your specific needs in your growing situation. Using food grade rosemary extracts and oils, these products will kill adult spider mites and prevent their eggs from hatching. The natural salts and fatty acids derived from the rosemary disrupt the insect cell structure and the permeability of its membranes; this will quickly cause the insect to dehydrate and die. Additionally, once eggs are coated with the oily liquid, their respiration will be blocked and they will perish without hatching. The plant will absorb some of the components of these products, which will the form a barrier to any additional mites that may try to feed on it.
- Can be used on delicate new growth, clones, tomatoes and roses.
- Exempt from EPA registration under minimum risk pesticides (FIFRA section 25b)
- No restricted entry level (REI)
- May be used up to the day prior to harvest.
- For preventative maintenance, spray on a 7-14 day schedule. Depending upon severity of infestation, several applications may be required. If needed, spray every 3-5 days until you have control of the problem.
- Complete coverage of all plant tissue (leaves, stems, stalk, fruit and around flower) is necessary for control. Make sure to spray thoroughly under the leaves where spider mites hide and lay their eggs.
- To reduce the chance of burning do not use under direct sunlight or grow lamps.
- No restricted entry level (REI).
- May be used up to the day prior to harvest.
- Mix contents of package, 6 oz. concentrate, with 32 oz. of water.
- To reduce the chance of burning, do not use under direct sunlight or grow lamps.
- Apply every 3-5 days, depending on the severity of infestation.
- Mixed solution may be stored for up to two weeks if not used immediately.
Lost Coast Plant Therapy
Description: Healthy plant protection. Effectively eliminate harmful insects and powdery mildew, without polluting the environment. Kill bugs on contact without using poison. Active Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Peppermint Oil, Citric Acid, Water, Soap, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate
- 32 oz concentrate mixes with water to make 32 gallons of spray.
- 1 gallon concentrate mixes with water to make 128 gallons of ready to use spray.
- 2.5 gallon concentrate mixes with water to make 320 gallons of ready to use spray.
Grandevo uses the bacterium Chromobacterium subtsugae strain PRAA4-1T to provide long-lasting, broad spectrum control of sucking and chewing insects. Grandevo's mode of action is multi-faceted; it is toxic to insects and mites when ingested, reduces reproduction rates and repels pests after application. This OMRI listed and NOP compliant organic pesticide/miticide can be a valuable part of any IPM (Integrated Pest Management) program. Simply mix with water and apply as a foliar spray to affected crops. Grandevo can be used on a wide range of edible crops in field and greenhouse applications for the control of a long list of labeled pests. Benefits of Grandevo:
- Increased Plant Health & Yields – Limits damage to crops and stays working to suppress secondary outbreaks.
- 0-day pre-harvest interval (PHI). Use up to the day of harvest.
- 4-hour re-entry interval (REI).
- Managed Resistance – Ideal for use with IRM (Insect Resistance Management) programs. Insects are less able to develop resistance over time compared to traditional insecticides due to the Grandevo's various modes of action. Combine with resistance-susceptible pesticides to improve the effectiveness of your spraying program.
- Reduced Harm to Pollinators & Beneficials – While no pesticide is completely harmless to beneficials, Grandevo poses less hazard than other similar pesticides. For instance, it will repel honeybees for 4-6 days after spraying but has no acute toxicity to them.
- For Organic Use – OMRI (Organic Materials Review Institute) listed and NOP (National Organic Program) compliant.
- Production Flexibility – Can be used in both greenhouse, indoor and field applications.
- Residue exempt (maximum residue limit – MRL) and CODEX exempt.
- Cannabis-Specific Pest & Disease Control
- Ground and aerial applications: Use sufficient water to provide thorough coverage of infested plant parts. The amount of water needed per acre will depend upon crop development, weather, application equipment and local experience.
- Greenhouse Applications: Use 1-3 lbs/100 gals. of water sprayed until just before point of runoff.
- Tank Mix Programs: Apply 1-2 lbs/acre.
- Rotational Programs: Apply 2-3 lbs/acre when alternating.
- This product temporarily repels honeybees, for 4-6 days after spraying. If possible, time applications so that pollination is not disrupted.
- For insects and mites, thorough coverage of infested plant parts is necessary for effective control. Grandevo does not have systemic activity. For some crops, directed drop nozzles by ground machine are required.
- Under heavy pest populations, apply a knockdown insecticide prior to or in a tank mix with Grandevo. Use the higher label rates, shorten the spray interval and/or increase the spray volume to improve coverage.
- Repeat applications at an interval sufficient to maintain control, depending upon plant growth rate, insect and mite activity and other factors. If attempting to control an insect population with a single application, make the treatment when egg hatch is essentially complete but when larvae or nymphs are young and before economic damage occurs.
- To enhance control, consider tank mixing with contact insecticides/miticides. Use the lower label rates when populations are low and when tank mixing with other insecticides/miticides. Use the higher rates when applied stand-alone, when populations are high or when egg numbers are high.
- For hard-to-wet crops, consider using a spreader/sticker or adjuvant that has been targeted for crop use to enhance coverage and adhesion to the crop.
- Grandevo has been evaluated for phototoxicity on a variety of crops under various normal growing conditions. However, testing on all crop varieties, in all mixtures and combinations, is not feasible. Prior to treating entire crop, test a small portion of the crop for sensitivity.
- Do not spray when wind speed favors drift beyond the area intended for use. For more details on applications for specific crops and pests, please refer to the label. It can be found under the MSDS tab.
Monterey Garden Insect Spray
For use in organic gardening For control of foliage feeding worms (caterpillars), leafminers, thrips, fire ants and other listed pests in: Lawns, Outdoor Ornamentals, Vegetables, Apples, Citrus and Store Fruit. For residential use in home gardens, lawns, and ornamentals NOTE: ONLY AVAILABLE for local pickup
Sierra Natural Science 203 Concentrated Pesticide Soil Drench/Foliar Spray
Description: Made of rosemary and clove botanical extracts, this pesticide has been developed to control damaging soil-borne pests. These types of pest insects will feast on delicate roots and stalks and thrive in high-moisture growing environments. The carefully formulated components of SNS 203 will cause the pests to dehydrate and die; but this formula will also help clear out fungus and algae, which cuts down on food sources for pests. The ingredients in SNS 203 are processed in-house by Sierra Natural Science to ensure consistency and full potency in each batch. All botanical extracts are food-grade materials, highly water-soluble and completely biodegradable.
- Created as a root drench, but equally effective as a foliar spray and in hydroponics
- Can be used on a broad range of plants, fruits, and vegetables
- No restricted entry interval (0-hr REI)
- Non-toxic and safe to use around people and pets when used as directed
- Exempt from EPA registration as a minimum risk pesticide under FIFRA 25b
- COVERAGE: 1 gallon of mixed solution to 10 gallon potted plants or 230 square feet.
- Mix 4-8 TBSP or 2-4 oz (depending on severity of infestation) of concentrate to 1 gallon of water.
- Thoroughly drench affected and surrounding areas.
- COVERAGE: 1 gallon of mixed solution will cover approximately 550 square feet.
- No restricted entry interval (0-hr REI).
- Mix 4-12 TBSP or 2-6 oz (depending on severity of infestation) of concentrate to 1 gallon of water.
- Spray foliage to point of runoff.
- Apply 2-5 times every 2-3 days (again, depending on severity of infestation).
- Place plant in 5 gallon bucket.
- Pour solution over root system and drain into bucket (solution is reusable).
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse with water and return plant to system.
- Pour solution over root system and drain into the system.
- Make sure to flush system after use.
- SNS-203 should not be left in a reservoir.
- Use on a 7-14 day schedule as preventative maintenance.
- May be used up to the day prior to harvest.
- Mix content of package (1.25 oz. concentrate) with 32 oz. of water and stir.
- Thoroughly drench affected area and surrounding soil and/or spray foliage to point of runoff.
- Apply 2-5 times every 2-3 days, depending on severity of infestation.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read entire label before using this product. Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application. For any requirements specific to your State or Tribe, consult the State or Tribal agency responsible for pesticide regulation. When using Rampart fungicide with Pentra-Bark, adhere to applicable label directions. Only use Pentra-Bark with basal bark or tree injection applications. GENERAL APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS Apply Rampart Fungicide by various application methods, including foliar sprays, trunk injection*, soil drench, soil incorporation, basal bark application, and bare root dip. For foliar sprays, apply Rampart Fungicide with sufficient water for adequate coverage of foliage, according to crop and growth stage. To insure good coverage, spray to wet. GENERAL APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS (TRUNK INJECTION ONLY*) Rampart Fungicide is a systemic fungicide for the prevention and treatment of Downy mildew, Sudden oak death (Phytophthora ramorum), root rots (Phytophthora spp.), Pythium and various other disease of agricultural trees, indoor and outdoor ornamentals, forestry applications including domestic trees, conifers, pines and oaks. This product may be applied up to the day of harvest. MIXING INSTRUCTIONS 1. Fill the spray tank with 1/2 of the required volume of water. 2. Add Rampart Fungicide slowly to the tank and agitate by hydraulic or mechanical means. 3. Continue to fill the tank with water to the desired volume while agitating. 4. Continue agitation when applying. For 1.0 gallon (3.785 liters) container sizes: this package can treat up to 34,848 square feet at the maximum treatment rate. For 2.5 gallons (9.463 liters) container sizes: this package can treat up to 2 acres at the maximum treatment rate. For 5.0 gallons (18.925 liters) container sizes: this package can treat up to 4 acres at the maximum treatment rate.. COMPATIBILITY Mixing Rampart Fungicide with certain surfactants, foliar fertilizers or other pesticides may cause crop injury. Rampart Fungicide is a slightly acidic buffer solution. Avoid mixing Rampart Fungicide with strongly acidic or alkaline materials. Do not tank mix without first testing the mixture’s compatibility nor apply it without assessing its safety to the crop (phytotoxicity). It is not possible to test all material combinations and environmental tank mix combinations. Always conduct a test with the intended tank mix on a small area prior to any large scale applications. To determine if a combination is phytotoxic to a specific crop, spray a small area of foliage and fruit, and then evaluate 3 to 7 days later for visual symptoms. Test the compatibility of spray adjuvants (i.e. stickers, spreaders, wetting agents) with Rampart Fungicide before use. Do not use acidifying type compatibility agents. To determine the compatibility of Rampart Fungicide with other products, use a jar compatibility test. Add the correct proportions of each product and the appropriate quantity of water to clean container, thoroughly mix, then let stand for 3 to 5 minutes. If the mixture remains in solution or can be remixed readily, the products are considered compatible. Compatability (Trunk Injection Only*): Use only Rampart Fungicide alone when used as a trunk injection. To avoid undesirable phytotoxicity, do not apply Rampart Fungicide to trees treated with other pesticides or copper based compounds at intervals less than 20 days, unless instructed to do so by your consultant.
Rid-Bugs Organic Insecticide
Biopesticide for Organic Production
- Completely natural and safe organic oil spray that rids plants of insects and diseases and it helps to prevent future infestation.
- Combats adult soft-bodied insects as well as eggs, larvae, and nymphs of insects.
- Effective against insects and mites such as (but not limited to) citrus rust mites, spider mites, two spotted mites, armored and soft scales, mealy bugs, whiteflies, aphids, leaf rollers, leaf miner, fungus gnats and thrips.
- Effective against fungal diseases such as (but not limited to) powdery mildew, black spot on roses, and greasy spot on citrus.Targets Pests: EFFECTIVE on eggs, larva, and nymphs of insects as well as, adult soft bodied insects. Controls a wide range of mites and insect pests such as (but not limited to) citrus rust mites, spider mites, two spotted mites, armored and soft scales, mealybugs, white flies, aphids, leafroller, leaf miner, fungus gnats and thrips. RID-BUGS controls certain fungal diseases such as (but not limited to) powdery mildew, black spot on roses and grease spot on citrus.
REGALIA Biofungicide ignites the natural defenses of a plant to protect it from a variety of foliar and soil-borne fungal and bacterial diseases. Its active ingredient, extract of Giant Knotweed (Reynoutria sachalinensis), boosts plant vigor and growth while stimulating the plant's ability to develop resistance to plant pathogens (induced resistance). This developed resistance builds plant health as opposed to attacking the disease directly. REGALIA should be applied early on, as a preventive application instead of a curative treatment. This will provide protection for sprouting leaf tissue, flowers, above ground fruit and vegetables. Applying REGALIA to an actively growing plant will keep the plant protected from certain plant diseases, particularly those that affect plants in early development. Healthy starts means healthy growth, which leads to improved crop quality and increased yields. Benefits of REGALIA:
- Broad spectrum control of fungal and bacterial diseases.
- 4-hour REI (Restricted-Entry Interval), 0-day PHI (Pre-harvest Interval).
- Highly compatible with beneficial insects and beneficial nematodes.
- Rainfast in 1 hour.
- MRL (Maximum Residue Limit) exempt.
- Unique FRAC P5 (Fungicide Resistance Action Committee) Classification for resistance management
- Apply REGALIA at 1-4 qts./acre for general applications.
- Downy Mildew: 2-4 qts./acre (foliar)
- White Mold: 2-4 qts./acre (foliar)
- Fusarium: 3-4 qts./acre (soil)
- Smaller Scale Applications: 2 tbsp./gal. of water