1 gal, 2.5 gal
$154.50 – $329.50
Venerate uses killed cells of the Burkholderia spp. strain A396 and spent fermentation media to control insects in fields and greenhouses. It works within several modes of action: It’s toxic when ingested, degrades insect exoskeletons and interferes with the molting process. Any one of those can cause mortality in target pests; but Venerate combines them for maximum control. These modes of action also reduce risk of target insects developing resistance making it effective as part of Insect Resistance Management programs.
Venerate offers broad spectrum control against a wide range of foliar feeding insects and plant feeding mites. These include aphids, beetles, whiteflies, russet mites, thrips, leafhoppers, stink bugs, lygus bugs and more. It is effective against both adults and nymphs.
Benefits of Venerate
- Proven effective for controlling persistent pest infestations.*
- 0-day PHI (Pre-harvest Interval)
- 4-hour REI (Restricted-Entry Interval)
- MRL (Maximum Residue Limit) Exempt
OMRI listed Venerate is suitable for conventional and organic gardening. Apply it as a foliar spray to most agricultural crops through ground or aerial equipment. No spray buffer is required and there is no limit to the number of applications per season.
*The Asian Citrus Psyllid is a devastating pest that poses a dire threat to the citrus industry. Conventional pesticides have proven ineffective at controlling these psyllids; however, Venerate has shown high mortality rates to the ACP when used with Grandevo throughout the affected crop. Both are labeled specifically for use against this pest in citrus.
Application Rates: Apply 1-4 qts/acre on a 7-day interval. For smaller scale applications, use 2-4 tbsp./gal. Applicators can alternate with another product on a 7-day interval. No spray buffers are needed and there are no limits on the number of applications per season. Use the Cannabis Pest & Disease Control sheet for cannabis-specific application rates.
Caution: Avoid applying Venerate when beneficial insects are active in the application area. While it poses less risk than conventional chemical pesticides, Venerate can still negatively impact beneficial populations. Wait 48 hours after the last application to release beneficials in the treatment area. If you have questions about using Venerate with beneficial insects or other sprays, please call 1-800-827-2847.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Broad Mites, Russet Mites, Spider Mites, Aphids (Aphidoidea), Leafhoppers, Stink bugs (Halyomorpha halys), Lygus, Armyworms (Pseudaletia unipuncta), Asian Citrus Psyllids (ACP), Cutworms, Spotted Wing Drosophila (SWD), Loopers, Sharpshooters, Mites, Earworms, Caterpillars/Moths, Beetles and more.
NOTE: ONLY AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL PICKUP
Pure Crop 1
- Insect Control - PureCrop1 will eliminate sap-sucking insects in 2 ways: it dissolves the body membrane and interferes with digest enzymes in the gut (which makes them unable to process food). The particular enzymes affected are not found in beneficial insects, so PureCrop1 can be used in conjunction with beneficials.
- Disease Control - PureCrop1 will destroy molds and mildews by lifting them from the surface and washing them away. It will completely biodegrade the pathogens and leave a healthy plant surface inhospitable to further disease growth.
- Plant Health - PureCrop1 will give you healthier, more robust plants through more efficient nutrition uptake. This is due to the unique nanotechnology of this product. The micelles are able to carry the fatty acids needed to process soluble and insoluble nutrients directly to the phloem and xylem of the plant, where it can get right to work. Quick nutrition means faster root development, quick foliar growth and timely ripening.
- Fill container with clean filtered water. Dilute at a rate of 128:1 (1 ounce to 1 gallon of clean water). When used as a root drench, or as a general surfactant, dilute at a rate of 100:1.
- Shake well & completely saturate leaves and stems once a day for 3-4 days until problems have been resolved.
- For long term vibrant health of plants or crops, continue spraying product once per week.
Lost Coast Plant Therapy
- 32 oz concentrate mixes with water to make 32 gallons of spray.
- 1 gallon concentrate mixes with water to make 128 gallons of ready to use spray.
- 2.5 gallon concentrate mixes with water to make 320 gallons of ready to use spray.
- Broad spectrum control of fungal and bacterial diseases.
- 4-hour REI (Restricted-Entry Interval), 0-day PHI (Pre-harvest Interval).
- Highly compatible with beneficial insects and beneficial nematodes.
- Rainfast in 1 hour.
- MRL (Maximum Residue Limit) exempt.
- Unique FRAC P5 (Fungicide Resistance Action Committee) Classification for resistance management
- Apply REGALIA at 1-4 qts./acre for general applications.
- Downy Mildew: 2-4 qts./acre (foliar)
- White Mold: 2-4 qts./acre (foliar)
- Fusarium: 3-4 qts./acre (soil)
- Smaller Scale Applications: 2 tbsp./gal. of water
Sierra Natural Science 203 Concentrated Pesticide Soil Drench/Foliar Spray
- Created as a root drench, but equally effective as a foliar spray and in hydroponics
- Can be used on a broad range of plants, fruits, and vegetables
- No restricted entry interval (0-hr REI)
- Non-toxic and safe to use around people and pets when used as directed
- Exempt from EPA registration as a minimum risk pesticide under FIFRA 25b
- COVERAGE: 1 gallon of mixed solution to 10 gallon potted plants or 230 square feet.
- Mix 4-8 TBSP or 2-4 oz (depending on severity of infestation) of concentrate to 1 gallon of water.
- Thoroughly drench affected and surrounding areas.
- COVERAGE: 1 gallon of mixed solution will cover approximately 550 square feet.
- No restricted entry interval (0-hr REI).
- Mix 4-12 TBSP or 2-6 oz (depending on severity of infestation) of concentrate to 1 gallon of water.
- Spray foliage to point of runoff.
- Apply 2-5 times every 2-3 days (again, depending on severity of infestation).
- Place plant in 5 gallon bucket.
- Pour solution over root system and drain into bucket (solution is reusable).
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse with water and return plant to system.
- Pour solution over root system and drain into the system.
- Make sure to flush system after use.
- SNS-203 should not be left in a reservoir.
- Use on a 7-14 day schedule as preventative maintenance.
- May be used up to the day prior to harvest.
- Mix content of package (1.25 oz. concentrate) with 32 oz. of water and stir.
- Thoroughly drench affected area and surrounding soil and/or spray foliage to point of runoff.
- Apply 2-5 times every 2-3 days, depending on severity of infestation.
Trifecta Crop Control
- 3 times/week
- 2 oz/gal
Benefits of Organic
- Optimal plant health. Keep your plants protected against destructive pests, including insects and fungi. Prevent future infestations as well. Our pesticides allow you to stick to your organic farming methods while fighting against insects and other harmful pests.
- Safe for you and your family. It’s widely known that toxic pesticides can have negative impacts on your health. When crops are treated with harsh chemicals, it can adversely affect the health of the farmer, their family, and their surrounding community. Choose the safe option and avoid serious health effects. EX-ICUTE is made from safe and natural ingredients for worry-free farming.
- Environmentally friendly. Use an eco-friendly crop control treatment. Your crops are connected to the surrounding environment, including the soil, plant life, and nearby wildlife. Spraying crops with natural substances ensures that the surrounding environment isn’t harmed.
- More money in your pocket. If you lose your crops to pests, there’s no doubt it’ll have a huge impact on your profit. Organic farmers are faced with the tough decision of how to rid pests safely, but EX-ICUTE is the organic solution. Natural pesticides tend to be effective for a longer period of time compared to synthetic pesticides. Keep the pests away, keep your vegetables organic, and keep your money in your pocket!
Rid-Bugs Organic Insecticide
- Completely natural and safe organic oil spray that rids plants of insects and diseases and it helps to prevent future infestation.
- Combats adult soft-bodied insects as well as eggs, larvae, and nymphs of insects.
- Effective against insects and mites such as (but not limited to) citrus rust mites, spider mites, two spotted mites, armored and soft scales, mealy bugs, whiteflies, aphids, leaf rollers, leaf miner, fungus gnats and thrips.
- Effective against fungal diseases such as (but not limited to) powdery mildew, black spot on roses, and greasy spot on citrus.Targets Pests: EFFECTIVE on eggs, larva, and nymphs of insects as well as, adult soft bodied insects. Controls a wide range of mites and insect pests such as (but not limited to) citrus rust mites, spider mites, two spotted mites, armored and soft scales, mealybugs, white flies, aphids, leafroller, leaf miner, fungus gnats and thrips. RID-BUGS controls certain fungal diseases such as (but not limited to) powdery mildew, black spot on roses and grease spot on citrus.