4 gal, 50 gal
Organics Alive Bio-Pack Mix Kit
$19.96 – $95.16
Organics Alive microbial solution has over 30,000 diverse species and communities. It is balanced biology containing beneficial bacteria, diverse fungal communities, beneficial nematodes, protozoa, and most essential, concentrated and patented levels of over 400,000,000 colony forming units of chitin and cellulose recyclers per gram.
4 Gallon Mix Kit = 2 pillows.
50 Gallon Mix Kit = 1 pillow.
Organics Alive Mix-Kit is an engineered porosity pillow that contains Organics Alive Worm Castings, 30:1/C:N vegetable compost, minerals, and 16 other proper ingredients designed for diverse and balanced biological development.
The base mix is what you will be extracting microorganisms from and needs to be at the proper biological levels and quality. Our base Worm Castings have proven to be the most active and diverse on the market.
The ingredients added to the Mix-Kit feed the biology in the casting to grow and multiply beneficial microorganisms. The ingredients and contents which feed the biology have been tested meticulously until desired biological numbers were achieved and a balance of biology was produced.
A balance of biology is imperative for a symbiotic relationship to exist between the plants and roots as well as taking into consideration the biological succession for the type of plant or tree being grown.
The Mix-Kit pillow is made of a porosity fabric that allows biology to exit the pillow (including beneficial fungi with a thick hyphal diameter) without leaving behind any sediment.
The Organics Alive Mix-Kit provides a clean microbial rich solution without clogging emitters or tubes and can be used for all sprayers and misters. This technology has been diligently researched, in academic, agricultural and independent field studies.
- Brew using RO water or water without chlorine or chloramines.
- Brew for 24 hours. Do not brew longer than 24 hours.
- Brew and dilute 1:5 / 1:10 microbial solution to water.
- Soil drench once a week.
- Foliar spray leaf underside and generously once a week.
Worm castings, vegetable compost, oat flour, humic acid, leonardite, kelp, fossilized kelp, volcanic mineral, crustacean meaI, molasses.
Pure Protein Dry 15-1-1
- As a foliar fertilizer mix 0.5 -4 Tbsp. of PPD 15-1-1 per 1 gallon of water.
- As a soil drench mix 1 -4 Tbsp. of PPD 15-1-1 per 1 gallon of water.
- Spraying full-term or full sun plants with Pure Protein 15-1-1 can help prevent early flowering and extend a healthy, vigorous vegetative growth period.
- Provides bio-available silicon as mono-silicic acid
- Fights against biotic stresses
- Fungal – Powdery mildew, mold, etc.
- Insects -Thrips, mites etc.
- Shields against abiotic stresses
- Saline conditions
- Extreme temperatures
- Supplies essential micronutrients – Zinc (Zn), Boron (B), Molybdenum
- Root Feeding
- 0.5 mL per gallon
- Apply weekly
- Foliar Feeding
- 2.5 mL per gallon
- Apply weekly
- Dilute and spray with lights off
- General Instructions
- Always add first to clean water
- Will foam, reduce agitation till completely mixed
- Dilute right before use, DO NOT PRE-MIX
- READ bottle for differing application rates for different sizes
NPKali Pro Veg 3-5-21
- For mixing guidelines please use the direction sheet for stock solutions Click Here to Download PDF and the Soilscape Solutions Feed Chart for our suggested application rates.
- NPKali Pro is best utilized with Dosatron injectors and Netafim Irrigation supplies for easy, hands off application.
- We recommend NPKali as a stand alone fertilizer program or also, in addition to Organic Feed programs.
- We do fully custom buildout and designs.
- Schedule Your Consultation Today.
Organics Alive FPT Humic Acid
- As a foliar fertilizer mix 2-4 ml per gallon of water.
- As a soil drench mix 2-4 ml per gallon of water
- Water - regular watering, hydroponics, watering system
- Dose - 1-4 ml per liter of water
Power Si Original
- Improves uptake and absorption of nutrients and corrects nutritional imbalances that your crops may already be experiencing
- Increases resistance against abiotic (drought, salinity, heavy metals) and Biotic Stress (fungi and pest)
- Significantly reduces transpiration, or loss of moisture form the leaves
- Scientifically proven to improve the germination process and root structure under stress conditions
- Tank-stable, making it safe to leave inside of your reservoir without creating any unwanted residue
- Doesn't change the pH of your water
- Suitable for all types of crops
- Fully compatible with all other fertilizers, boosters and plant protection products
- Maximizes yield and improves end quality of crop
- Increase nutrient absorption
- Increase Bioavailability of all other nutrients by acting as an efficient transporter
- Reduces nutrient salt build-up
- Reduces dehydration of your crops
- Builds stronger cell walls decreasing susceptibility to various diseases resulting in stronger plants and thicker stems
- As a foliar fertilizer mix 2.5 mL of Dirt M.D.™ per 1 gallon of water, depending on frequency of foliar
- As a soil drench mix 2.5- 5 mL Dirt M.D.™ per 1 gallon of water.
- Dirt M.D. is part of our Soilscape Solutions Feed Chart. You can find specific suggested application rates, based on rigorous field testing, to get the most out of our products.