Bluelab pH Pen
Perfect for quick and easy pH and temperature readings direct from your solution. The Bluelab® pH Pen is the preferred option for hand held pH meters. It provides a compact, quick and handy way to manage the success of your crops to ensure maximum uptake of nutrients.
A key parameter that affects nutrient uptake is whether your solution is acid or alkaline, which is measured in pH. Teamed with our Bluelab® Conductivity Pen you have a robust, convenient and accurate measurement system.
pH Pen Features:
- Measures pH and temperature with selectable units for °C and °F
- Backlit LCD display
- Double junction probe (not replaceable)
- Successful calibration indicator
- Hold reading function and low battery warning
- Fully waterproof with auto off function and automatic temperature compensation
- Bluelab pH Probe KCI Solution, Bluelab pH 7 and Bluelab pH 4 Solution Sachets included
- Range: 0.0–14.0 pH/0–50°C/32°–122°F
- Resolution: 0.1 pH/1°C/1°F
- Accuracy @ 25°C: ±0.1 pH
- Battery type: 1 x AAA alkaline.