Bluelab In-Line Monitor
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect In-Line is not only a constant indicator of the desired levels of pH, conductivity and temperature of your nutrient solution, it also data logs these critical parameters to your computer for you. It does not stop there. You can access the data via the cloud from a remote mobile device or computer to check for extreme variances to ensure these critical parameters are hitting the mark for crop success. For remote or cloud access, the computer you are already data logging to will need permanent internet access.
Threaded probe heads allow for simple installation direct into an irrigation line for effective in-line measurements. Suitable for use before or after mechanical injectors. Both conductivity and pH probes can screw directly into female 1” NPT pipe fittings using the included adapter.
Teamed with the Bluelab® Connect™ Stick, you get all the convenience of wireless data logging and remote alerts.
• pH and EC in-line threaded probes to fit into in-line plumbing
• Remote viewing with Bluelab® Connect™ Software and Apps
• Replaceable double junction high pressure pH probe included
• Bright, plant-safe green LED with adjustable brightness
• Easy to navigate menu to program & adjust settings
• Selectable conductivity and temperature scales
• Simple push button pH calibration
• No calibration required for conductivity and temperature (factory calibrated)
• Flashing high and low alarms (non-audible)