Bluelab Conductivity Pen
The Bluelab® Conductivity Pen simply tells you the amount of nutrient in your solution. Conductivity is automatically compensated with the integrated temperature sensor, providing a compact, quick and accurate way to measure two key parameters for crop health.
Teamed with our Bluelab® pH Pen you have a robust, convenient and accurate measurement system.
Conductivity Pen Features:
- Measures conductivity and temperature with selectable units for conductivity and temperature
- Backlit LCD display with low battery warning
- Successful calibration indicator and calibration is optional
- Fully waterproof with auto off function and hold reading function and automatic temperature compensation
- Units: EC, 500 ppm, 700ppm, ºC, ºF
- Range: 0.0–10.0 EC, 0–5000 ppm (500 ppm), 0–7000 ppm (700 ppm) and 0–50ºC/32–122ºF
- Resolution: 0.1 EC, 10 ppm (500 ppm), 10 ppm (700 ppm) and 1ºC/1ºF
- Accuracy @ 25ºC: ±0.1 EC (@ 2.77 EC), ±50 ppm (500 ppm) (@ 1385 ppm), ±70 ppm (700 ppm) (@ 1940 ppm) and ±1ºC / ±2ºF
- Battery type: 1 x AAA alkaline