|Dimensions||16 × 12 × 6 in|
40 lb Bag, Bulk
Pure worm castings, no other materials in the mix. Most commonly used in tea brewing. Highest quality input for the growth beneficial bacterias which increase nutrient cycling in soil. Made from 100% African Night Crawler castings in raised reactors.
Use to revitalize soil media, increase organic matter, and decrease pest and disease pressure. Also as a soil conditioner for use in compost teas and at transplant sites.
- Apply globally at 1-2% of soil volume
- Apply 1/4 – 2 cups at transplant depending on site size
- Apply 0.25 – 0.5 lb per gallon for compost tea brew
- Apply 0.5. – 1 lb per gallon for compost extraction
- For cultivators on a larger scale, we have a more cost effective Soil Building Worm Castings available as well.