Olivia’s Propagation Package
Save 10% by bundling all your propagation needs with this Olivia’s Propagation Package
Each package will include the following
By providing growing media to support beginning phases of plant growth, MAMMOTH Starter Plugs make it easy to plant and grow. Plant seeds or clones in the pre-drilled holes, then water or mist, keep your humidity consistent, and transfer when ready.
With 50-deep-cell trays of 65mm of media, there’s more media for root development – over 30% more than traditional trays.
Mammoth Starter Plugs are made of a 50/50 mix of coco coir and sphagnum peat moss, providing ideal conditions for seeds or clones to start. No pre-conditioning is required – just plant and grow!
(1) 1 gallon of Olivia’s Cloning Solution
Olivia’s Cloning Solution, just like its sister product Oliva’s Cloning Gel, was developed in the early 1990’s when the hydroponic industry was in its infancy. These products met the need for quality products then and continue to meet that same need today. This concentrated liquid contains a root stimulating plant hormone derived from the White Willow (Salix alba) tree, Indole-3 butyric acid, and NPK nutrients. These ingredients provide new cuttings what they need for a spectacular start and continued robust growth.
This cloning solution works well for hydroponic and soil applications as well as with root cubes and cloning machines. It can be used daily to root and feed cuttings.
(1) 8 ounce of Olivia’s Cloning Gel
Developed nearly 30 years ago, Olivia’s Cloning Gel continues to be an industry leader due to its high quality, ease-of-use and stellar results. The secret to its success is two-part: what’s in it and how it does what it does. It is made of a combination of a root-stimulating plant hormone (Indole-3 butyric acid) from the White Willow (Salix alba) tree and NPK nutrients formulated into a gel. This viscous gel adheres to cuttings quickly and completely to create a seal. This sealing process provides direct root stimulation and nutrition to the plant to get those roots going and eliminate transplant shock.
Olivia’s Cloning Gel is designed to be opened and ready for use. It can be used for hydroponic or soil plantings and on all plants grown indoors and outdoors, including flowers, ornamentals, fruits and vegetables. For the very best results, use in conjunction with Olivia’s Cloning Solution.
A professional propagation dome for starting seeds or cuttings. Temperature and humidity controlled by two adjustable vents for better growing results. Designed to provide more cubic volume for your growing plants. Constructed from heavy duty, high grade plastic to maximize light penetration and stand up to repeated use. Perfectly fitted for standard 10 x 20 trays, to create a tight seal and reduce moisture loss.
Mammoth Starter Plugs
Place your seeds or cuttings into the predrilled hole at the top of your Mammoth Starter Plug
- Do not plant your seeds/cuttings too deep as to provide the most media for root development
For seeds, keep your trays in warm, dark place to optimize germination rate
- Be sure to never reach temperatures of 90°F/32°C or above to prevent seed dormancy
Monitor the moisture in your Mammoth Starter Plug
- You will want your plug to remain damp but not soaking
- Your Starter Plug will not retain any more water than needed for root development
Once you have visible root growth, you may transplantFor orders over $1000 or 50+ trays, please call 707-273-8758 for information on free shipping!
Olivia’s Cloning Gel
- Dip your cuttings in the Gel to the desired rooting depth.
- Coat entire stem area that is going to be below the soil or medium line.
- Place in our soil or any growing medium to root.
Clonex Rooting Gel
Mondi Mini Greenhouse Propagation Dome (7″)
Olivia’s Cloning Solution
- Mix 6 ounces (3/4 cup) to 1 gallon of water.
- Take your cuttings/clones/slips and immediately place in mixture or cut and place immediately in your growing medium.
- Water daily with mixture until roots appear.
- For best results, keep growing medium or soil moist and warm with bottom heat (75-85°F)
Clonex Clone Solution
Clonex Propagation Package